Jeff Fisher upset at non-call!!!

Corp000085

Apparently the gift non-call of forward lateral must have slipped his mind. Although I hated to see Willis McMoron's team win, I have to give credit to the football gods for screwing over the previously anointed AFC Champion Titans. The football gods have given the gift of tit-for-tat to the boo hooing titans!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs2008...tory?id=3826899

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cry me a friggin river. Your team doesn't turn the ball over, you win.

Regarding the non-call...was Steve Freeman the Back Judge? Maybe a little payback!!!

More regarding the non-call...stick a buzzer in the back judge's pocket. It goes off he tosses the flag.

Apparently the gift non-call of forward lateral must have slipped his mind. Although I hated to see Willis McMoron's team win, I have to give credit to the football gods for screwing over the previously anointed AFC Champion Titans. The football gods have given the gift of tit-for-tat to the boo hooing titans!

Somebody call the Whaambulance for Fisher...Whaaaaaaaa!!!!! Whaaaaaaa!!!!

Technically, we're even with the Titans. As bad as the Music City Miracle was, during the comeback we scored at least one touchdown with a receiver running out of the boundary of play and coming back in untouched (Reed I believe).

So, there's that.

Also, in Fisher's whining about the delay of game, he neglects to ballyhoo the safety the Ravens should have gotten for tackling Johnson in the endzone, to which Aiello stated, "Baltimore didn't challenge."

I thought we had refs on the field to see a play, not challenges to do their job for them?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol:

How about moving the play clock down from the Jumbotron morons!!!

Regarding the non-call...was Steve Freeman the Back Judge? Maybe a little payback!!!

More regarding the non-call...stick a buzzer in the back judge's pocket. It goes off he tosses the flag.

Maybe causes a little to much joy for the back judge. Maybe when it goes off so does the back judge in a front judge sorta way. Hate to see him pitch a tent on national TV while his little buzzer is getting him off - the call, so to speak.

And for anybody else thats part of the BS "Waaa Waa, Buffalo Fans always get screwed" brigade.

Hey, bad calls happen all the time. It's happened to both the Sabres & Bills many of times that have either cost us regular season games, playoff games and even a championship game.

Also, in Fisher's whining about the delay of game, he neglects to ballyhoo the safety the Ravens should have gotten for tackling Johnson in the endzone, to which Aiello stated, "Baltimore didn't challenge."

If that's the play I'm thinking of, while most of Johnson was in the endzone, the ball was outside of it.

If he were only the coach of the Bills, he'd know what it really meant to get screwed by the officials.

That gift non-call is pretty standard fare for us, as you all know.

Or the refs could act like any normal competent person & when they see double 0s on the play clock & the ball has not been hiked yet they could throw the flag.

Or the refs could act like any normal competent person & when they see double 0s on the play clock & the ball has not been hiked yet they could throw the flag.

Thats what the backjudge did. He was looking at the jumbotron (which is where the play clock is according to the article). When he sees it at 0, he looks down to see if the ball is/was being snapped. It was, so no flag.

Ya know, instead of bellyaching,the titans could have actually made the stop on that play and rendered the point moot.