BREAKING NEWS: Jauron to be retained

:thumbsup: Did we expect anything less? Join my protest, gang. Forget Jauron, Ralph must go.

regarding ralph, the sooner the better..... f... u ralph i am done so pityful, the football world is laughing at buff again, and again, and again..

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fewell will continue to be exposed as a fraud when the quality of opponents gets better next season, Turk will be out coached by opposing DC's and Jauron will continue his tradition of blandness and bad clock management.

Make all the trades and FA moves you want...5-11 next year, 6-10 if they get lucky.

I wish I did not agree Labatt...But I do...

I think without a top Game Day Coach in this Division, The Bills will be floor mats for a while...Jauron is good for blowing at least 2-3 Games per Year minimum whether it be by poor Game Plan, poor Game Day Coaching, poor adjustments, etc., etc., etc...

I think with a good Head Coach The Bills have enough talent to compete...But with this loser it's just not going to happen...Get ready for Jauron's 8th Season with a losing record as a Head Coach...What's Ralph going to say then? What's He going to say when The Bills are the laughing stock of The NFL? If they are not already...

I can't believe that Shanahan and Cowher are Free Agents and we're keeping Dead Dick...I just can't believe it...

I need a drink... :thumbsup:

I have to admit I was disappointed with the news, but the reality is that there is NO way if DJ was fired that we would get a coach enough better to make it worth while. A mediocre low priced retread or new guy wouldn't outperform DJ.

I think our talent level was 9-7 this year, and with a core of young players getting into their prime and a hopefully good draft with decent draft position, I fully expect our talent to be 10-6 talent next year. If they can get a clue on play calling on offense (a big if), I think the rest of this ship is in good shape.

Creative math: Take last year's 4-2 division record and this year's 7-3 non-division record and we are 11-5.

So DJ is DJ and we know his weaknesses and he won't outsmart Belichick. But what are the chances he keeps his hands off the offense and Turk shows progression in his second year? This is my biggest worry, and a place where my optimism is guarded, but hopefully that can offset things, and with good OC stuff happening we can be a little closer to the Dungy lead Colts.

Seriously, Ralph needs to allow/force Jauron to hire a "gameday managmet coach" or whatever. I remember when Herm Edwards was with the Jets, the owner forced one on him...he was a guy who was sort of like a QB coach, for the head coach. He would constantly keep the coach aware of the time remaining, downs and distances, and give him options in key situations, ahead of time...I seriously think Jauron needs this. Was there a single situation like this, this past season, where anyone felt that the Bills coach and QB was thinking ahead, at all?

I think cooler heads will prevail. I am not at all behind Jauron coming back at this point, but given our owner, and his past tendancies, I never believed for a moment anything else would happen with this. Still, it was fun to think of the possibilities, if only for a day or two.

I think Jauron may be pretty close to Hank Bullough as the worst game day manager I have ever witnessed on the Bills sidelines. However, and I know this will sound weak, there have been some improvements...this season had become so miserable, I stopped reading box scores and leauge rankings weeks ago...I was actually pleasantly surprised to see that, at least, the defense has shown some significant improvement from last season. I still hate this defensive scheme, but the defense wasn't really our major problem coming down the stretch.

To all those who have jumped all over some of us who have been complaining about Ralph and his miserly ways for years now, remember this day. Make no mistake, this "decision" had nothing to do with putting a better team on the field, and everything to do with the owner not eating a new contract that had been signed...dealing with things like this is part of being a Bills fan...it is nothing new.

I suspect most of us will be here as long as the team is here...I am ready to put this season behind me, along with the last 10...

Seriously, Ralph needs to allow/force Jauron to hire a "gameday managmet coach" or whatever. I remember when Herm Edwards was with the Jets, the owner forced one on him...he was a guy who was sort of like a QB coach, for the head coach. He would constantly keep the coach aware of the time remaining, downs and distances, and give him options in key situations, ahead of time...I seriously think Jauron needs this. Was there a single situation like this, this past season, where anyone felt that the Bills coach and QB was thinking ahead, at all?

Can you say Jim Kelly?

The Bills have a year to search for a coach. Hopefully they use the time wisely.

I'm done with caring about who their future head coach will be once Dick is eventually fired. I've seriously lost a very significant amount of enthusiasm for this team. The only silver lining here is that I'll have more time to pursue more rewarding interests rather than daydreaming about a Buffalo Bills playoffs team.

I was watching ESPN last night and the ticker said Shanahan was let go, and I got excited about the possibility of him coming to Buffalo, and then the next ticker line said the Bills kept Jauron. I had the "wide right" feeling of disappointment.

The Bills have become the LA Clippers of the NFL; satisfied with mediocrity.

This really hurts fans like me who don't have season tickets and watch the game on the telly. Now there'll probably be blackouts and we won't be able to watch most of the home games. Thanks a lot Ralph....

Consider yourself lucky!! You won't have the chance to watch this joke of an organization.