Who will watch the Bills in 09' if Jauron is still the HC

Jerry Jabber

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a Bills backers club to go to means I do'nt have to pay for Sunday Ticket, and since I live on the west coast I do not get a regular chance to go to any games. So it is very easy for me to say that I will be watching the Bills next season even if Jauron is the coach.

Yes I am extremely disappointed and frustrated with how Jauron & Schonert failed to use the Bills strengths on offense. Having said that, the offseason is a long time. Depending on what the Bills do during free agency and at the draft will be a big part as to how excited I will be for next season.

Still football is my favorite sports game, I love the Bills and I will always watch them. High expectations or low expectations.

I love the Bills , I will get my tickets and watch . I may not be happy but I am a BILLS fan no matter what .

I echo your sentiments, I do not live in Buffalo so thankfully I do not attend many games, but have been to many in the past, play-offs, regular season, pre-season, etc..I love the Bills also, and in no way am I giving up on them, but like I have

stated in the past, the NFL is one step, and a small one at that, from the "WWF", it just seems to me, that the whole thing is

somehow scripted, marquee match-ups magically appear (Dolphins/Jets),(Denver/San Diego), although they rarely provide

the intended impact that the NFL was seeking. Scheduling (Toronto Miami Game), marketing, officiating, rules, interpretation of rules, all intended to confuse us, and control outcomes are all being manipulated by the NFL, I am not saying that they outright fix games, but I belive they try to coerce a desired outcome for the leauges overall benefit. If it works great, if not, they tried.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain,(it is fitting that that is exactly what it reminded me of, when the referee

goes into the replay booth behind the CURTAIN). The funny thing is, is that the are even more blatant with it now than ever before, the curtain has been pulled back, and we see the man (Goodell) behind it, but he is so powerful, he doesn't care that you see him manipulating everyting. They will suck all of the morons in, like Steeler Fans, and fantasy nuts, then slowly lower the boom on them, hell I guarantee that it won't be long before you have to pay to see your own team play. Take what you can from the NFL (whatever is free), and eschew the rest. It won't make the NFL collapse, after all they have zero competition, but I for one, am not going to continue to finance the machine.

I don't get games on local TV here as I live in Atlanta. I need to go out of my way (and spend extra money) to be able to watch/listen to the Bills games. Two years ago, I dropped Sunday Ticket as I can't justify paying the extra money to watch a team lose. Over the past two seasons, I've bought the Field Pass off of NFL.com.

I'll probably continue to do that. It's $30 a season or so, that's not bad. I put the games on, plug the speakers into the computer, and play with my daughters or do something around the house. If they happen to come on regular TV, I'll watch as it's a bit of a treat.

No plans to pick the ticket back up, though.. UNLESS we pick up some rock star coach and have a tremendous offseason.

Guest dog14787

We do have some positives to start the new Year with regardless of what happens to the coaching staff and front office.

1st and for most, TE's going to be a great QB in this league, he's smart, talented and has balls as big as a Buffalo's. I expect to see great things from him in the future. :thumbsup:

2nd, we have a very talented pair of RB's with an O-line thats just a player or two away from being an elite offensive line.

Last but not least, we have the best special teams in the league and I know opposing coaches have to spend extra time game planning against us which thanks to Bobby April, usually backfires in their faces regardless of what they do.

I like our special teams coach allot, enough to give him a shot at HC? I'm not so sure , but I sure as hell don't want to lose him and it very well could be a big bargaining chip Jauron has going for him.

Make no mistake, the Buffalo Bills are just a player or two away from having a real good football team.

I'm done watching The Bills if Dead Dick is back...Cancelling My NFL Sunday Ticket with HD for that reason and that reason alone...

I'll still pull for the Team...Hope they win, etc...But no one can force Me to watch, even worse PAY to watch that garbage ever again...I'm done with Jauron and his losing ways... :thumbsup:

I'm cancelling my Sunday Ticket as well. I've signed up for ATT-Uverse, I can cancel Sunday ticket, cancel Vonage and save $100 a month on internet for a total savings of $420.00 per month. Bye Bye Dicky ! Wont miss your garbage ball at all ! I'll start watching when they get a real coach who knows how to win.

For some reason, I can't add a poll to this topic.

I can't suffer through anymore of this. I didn't like the choice of Jauron in the first place, but was willing to give him a chance. Before this season started, I felt this was Jauron year to prove something, there were no more excuses. If we didn't make the playoffs, then Jauron should be fired. Well, it turned out much worse than many of us would have thought before the season started.

I'll watch if they re-animate Don Knotts and make him coach. I'm a Bills fan.

For some reason, I can't add a poll to this topic.

I can't suffer through anymore of this. I didn't like the choice of Jauron in the first place, but was willing to give him a chance. Before this season started, I felt this was Jauron year to prove something, there were no more excuses. If we didn't make the playoffs, then Jauron should be fired. Well, it turned out much worse than many of us would have thought before the season started.

Add me to the growing list of life-long Bills fans who not only will NOT watch OR listen to the Bills on any media next season if Jauron is back, I will also not be buying any Bills merchandise whatsoever and probably won't give enough of a crap to log onto TBD, not that that's a great loss.

What would the point be? Maybe Ralph thinks he can put out the same old crap, and I'll do the same old thing and watch it. In past years I might have. I would have had some hope that things would improve. But not next year, not if Jauron is back. We've all seen the litany of mistakes he left in his trail. What, after 3 seasons of 7-9 "Continuity", somehow the heavens part, the music plays and everything falls into place? Please. Why yes, I WAS born yesterday....but not LATE yesterday.

I'll follow Penn State, or Roller Derby or Ultimate Fighting Full Contact Mixed Martial Arts Mud Gurning. I wish I felt different after being a Bills fan since their inception and the Rockpile and seeing Rich Stadium going up practically in my back yard. But as long as Jauron is HC, Ralph is putting out crap. Ralph should want to end his legacy with something other than another lost season. Good for Ralph if he makes that choice. Shame on him if he doesn't.

I'll watch, just not from my frozen aluminum perch at the Ralph. Our group has emailed the ticket office to let them know that if Dick Jauron is retained as head coach, we will not be renewing our six season seats after 20+ years.

Wonder how western New Yorkers will feel about this team if many of the games are blacked out next year?

Well...I love My Bills too...Have for 38 Years now...I'm a Bills Fan no matter what..That will never change..

But I'm not spending another cent on this Jauron-led product...There are other things I can do...enjoyable things! I'm just as forgiving as the next guy but I'm done making Myself miserable week in and week out during Football Season...

Jauron is a loser...7 out of 8 Years as a Head Coach...Is it not plain stupid of Us to expect any different? So if I'm expecting them to lose under Jauron...Why watch? Just to torture Myself? Nope...Not any more...I'm going Golfing... B-)

Great points...I will still be a fan but will spend my hard earned cash elsewhere if Dick is back.