The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralph is a lot of things, but he is fiercely loyal to the WNY area and has kept the game affordable. If you think Ralph is milking the fans, you're wrong.

Name one top shelf head coach or GM Ralph's hired. He lucked into Polian. Levy? Retread who caught a lucky break.

Ok after watching this game I'm fairly certain that ALL Bills fans are as convinced as I am that Jauron and Schonert are Idiots.

How fast will it take RW to do what he must ?????

He isn't doing sh--. That cheap old bastard won't fire Jauron. He doesn't have the balls.

Ok after watching this game I'm fairly certain that ALL Bills fans are as convinced as I am that Jauron and Schonert are Idiots.

How fast will it take RW to do what he must ?????

exactly as long as it takes for all the viable coaching options to disappear.

Yeah...Ralph is really cleaning up by keeping the Bills in Buffalo.

He's not? He plays in a stadium that doesn't cost him anything. He gets an annual check from the NFL for $120m. He spends significantly less than that on players. He gets $10m per game from Toronto. His coaching staff and front office are or should be the worst paid in the NFL. I'd say Ralph makes more in Buffalo than he would in any city that currently doesn't have an NFL team outside of Toronto.