Peters to the Pro Bowl

Heitz

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Peters named starting tackle for the AFC. Interesting that Randy Moss didn't make it, but Welker did as a backup. Please.

But how did Leon Washington make it as a kick returner? Leodis had him beat in yards AND average, and also had 1 TD (like Washington).

And Leodis should have had two TDs.

;)

Really? What a joke if this is true...bet he holds out next year again...except I hope this time the coaching staff sits him down with his highlight real showing all the defenders that ran right around him every week.

That would be a highlight reel ......

Will he be handing out the programs? Or man security and watch people run by?

:lol:

OT but House Ballard is a deputy Sheriff in Alabama!! ;) I would NOT want to be a criminal looking at that dude running at me! Yikes! I'd be on the ground with my arms behind my back in a nano second!!

Take some pride in the selection. Peters had a tough start, but for the most part he flat-out manhandled his opponent.

We've got a great left tackle, and the line is not nearly as good without him. If Edwards can get better...we have a REAL shot at the playoffs.

Congrats to Jason!

Exactly. People have been down on him because of his holdout but he's been really good recently.

You're right. Buffalo is a giant media market, that has been on national tv in playoff games, and Peters is one of the most popular players in the NFL. That's they only reason he was selected to a Pro Bwol. just like Aaron Schobel. ;)

Players' and coaches' opinions > people who blog on a message boards (myself included) :lol:

You're right. Buffalo is a giant media market, that has been on national tv in playoff games, and Peters is one of the most popular players in the NFL. That's they only reason he was selected to a Pro Bwol. just like Aaron Schobel. ;)

Players' and coaches' opinions > people who blog on a message boards (myself included) :lol:

Aaron Schobel was voted in by his peers last year, with a lot of opposing GM's and coaches talking about how he is the kind of player they have to game plan for. There was actually quite a lot of complimentary things said about Schobel amongst his peers last year and they said it was an easy decision.

This.

:lol:

OT but House Ballard is a deputy Sheriff in Alabama!! ;) I would NOT want to be a criminal looking at that dude running at me! Yikes! I'd be on the ground with my arms behind my back in a nano second!!

Exactly. People have been down on him because of his holdout but he's been really good recently.

Really good? He's been absolutely stellar...

What? Me block?

Aaron Schobel was voted in by his peers last year, with a lot of opposing GM's and coaches talking about how he is the kind of player they have to game plan for. There was actually quite a lot of complimentary things said about Schobel amongst his peers last year and they said it was an easy decision.

OK Mrs. Schobel

I'm somewhat surprised Stroud didn't get in.

Stroud shouldn't be voted in. Sorry, but it's a numbers thing. The two starters, Haynesworth and Jenkins, are more than deserving. Instead of Rogers, it should've been Casey Hampton. Either way, there's only 3 spots for DTs.

I'm somewhat surprised Stroud didn't get in.

Honestly, if he had a better lineup around him, he would have. I think he played great this year and lost in the shuffle of this crappy season, is how good of a trade that was. A healthy Schobel, a possible top 10 DE or OLB, and Denney/ Kelsay being a good backup will equal one of the best defenses in football. We're not that far away there.