Peters to the Pro Bowl

Heitz

What makes you say Peters has a large ego? Because he feels he should get paid more than Chris Kelsey and Dockery? Oh my god!!! What a huge douche Peters is!!!

None of these guys should be paid as much as they do in this economy or anytime... It is ridiculous. That being said, Football is a team player and just because Peters came on late imitating A-Rod when it no longer mattered doesn't make him an all-pro. Also his comments about blowing one or two plays a game should count when he does some much better the rest of time should count for something is immature and misses the point. He is the left tackle, he can't afford to blow any plays. Does a goal say, hey that's okay, because otherwise I played well....

No, in fact Linde Ruff grilled Miller recently about letting in some soft goals. Peters at left tackle doesn't have room to make soft plays and when the game is on the line he needs to step up, not immitate A-Rod.

Until then, his summer hold out will remain unforgiven in Bills territory... Trade the clown and get someone who understands the word team and using the statement I am sorry for not doing better, I will work harder. Heck, he brings half of it on himself with his Diva like TO responses.... Please.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

None of these guys should be paid as much as they do in this economy or anytime... It is ridiculous. That being said, Football is a team player and just because Peters came on late imitating A-Rod when it no longer mattered doesn't make him an all-pro. Also his comments about blowing one or two plays a game should count when he does some much better the rest of time should count for something is immature and misses the point. He is the left tackle, he can't afford to blow any plays. Does a goal say, hey that's okay, because otherwise I played well....

No, in fact Linde Ruff grilled Miller recently about letting in some soft goals. Peters at left tackle doesn't have room to make soft plays and when the game is on the line he needs to step up, not immitate A-Rod.

Until then, his summer hold out will remain unforgiven in Bills territory... Trade the clown and get someone who understands the word team and using the statement I am sorry for not doing better, I will work harder. Heck, he brings half of it on himself with his Diva like TO responses.... Please.

Haha. Only on this board could Peters be compared to TO. Unbelievable.

And I'm sure all of you would jsut sit back at your job and accept that some joker who sucks at his job is making twice as much as you. Especially when you are recognized at one of the best in your fields.

Peters didn't cost this team the season. Erractic QB play and questionable coaching decisions did.