Peters to the Pro Bowl

Heitz

Still don't understand why Brown is so abused around here. Guys was a great guard. And don't start about the "constant false start penalties" because I researched it and made a long post proving that he was penalized LESS than the other guys on the team.

Proven wrong does not make those who created false stats reconsider their posts just throw more and more mud in hope of covering up dirt.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter King, who has been a huge Jason Peters supporter the past 2 years, was on Mike and Mike this morning and blasted the selection. He said there were 5 tackles who deserved it more.

He also said that it was a joke that fans get to vote. And it is.

Peter King, who has been a huge Jason Peters supporter the past 2 years, was on Mike and Mike this morning and blasted the selection. He said there were 5 tackles who deserved it more.

He also said that it was a joke that fans get to vote. And it is.

Players and Coaches count 2/3rds and fans were down on the guy this year. That's gotta say something. Also Peter King knows no more about O-line play than many of us do here.

Players and Coaches count 2/3rds and fans were down on the guy this year. That's gotta say something. Also Peter King knows no more about O-line play than many of us do here.

I wonder if fans from other teams B word when their players make the probowl, and defend players who suck year after year?

I wonder if fans from other teams B word when their players make the probowl, and defend players who suck year after year?

....... And dream about trading their established pro-bowl players for 1st round picks who have a 50% chance of being a complete bust. :bag:

If he holds out, he's gone. Bet on it.

You do not trade a young pro bowl caliber player like Peters. Especially with 2yrs left on his contract. Hate him all you want, but the fact still remains he is our best olineman & he probably is our best player. Let him play out his contract one more year & then you pay the man after next year. I will be very surprised if he holds out again.

Not very often that one day you SINGLE HANDEDLY cost your team a victory, and later that week go to the Pro Bowl.

PRO BOWL... are you kidding me!! He sucked this year... and I don't use that word "suck" very often.

You're right. If we didn't have Peters, we definitely would have won that game. We would have a very similiar rushing attack with Chambers starting at LT. :D I'm sure the loss had nothing to do with a questionable playcall or the fact that losman is one of the worst QBs in the league and turned the ball over 4 times in the 4th quarter. Nope, it was strictly Peters' fault. People can't really be this dumb can they?

P.S. I had to edit because I meant to type the word loss and accidently typed Losman. Pretty much sums up that error of football sadly.

You're right. If we didn't have Peters, we definitely would have won that game. We would have a very similiar rushing attack with Chambers starting at LT. :D I'm sure the Losman had nothing to do with a questionable playcall or the fact that losman is one of the worst QBs in the league and turned the ball over 4 times in the 4th quarter. Nope, it was strictly Peters' fault. People can't really be this dumb can they?

They really can.

just because peter king is fat enough to play OL doesn't mean he knows anything about it.

This is a funny/ironic situation. Its probably the only time I've ever hoped a Bill wouldn't make the pro bowl, not just because he wasn't that great this year, but b/c its gonna inflate his already large ego and push contact negotiations.

What makes you say Peters has a large ego? Because he feels he should get paid more than Chris Kelsey and Dockery? Oh my god!!! What a huge douche Peters is!!!