Official BUF@NYJ game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leon Washington is one of the quickest players in the whole league, and people think Simpson sucks because he couldn't catch him from behind.

He took a bad angle and was still close enough to at least make a diving attempt. Simpson does suck or else we wouldn't keep seeing Scott on the field.

the 2 min drill calls for accurate passes made decisively and quickly.

jp can't do any of that. so all a d has to do is double cover deep and let jp panic and suck

you do know that the drive started at the 20, with about :50 left, don't you?

WHEW!!! For a second, I thought the Bills actually wanted this game. My favorite part so far was Dickie J letting the Meadowlands folks take that extra 5 seconds offf the clock after JP's Time-Out, followed by Turk calling nothing but inside pass routes. Maybe they thought they'd fool us into thinking they really didn't wanna just kneel it there.

the 2 min drill calls for accurate passes made decisively and quickly.

jp can't do any of that. so all a d has to do is double cover deep and let jp panic and suck

First, JP is a one trick pony that can only throw deep to Evans. Then he runs a TD. Then, that's all he's good at - running. Then he throws a strike TD pass on the slant (something we haven't seen ALL season). But anyone could have done that according to you. So now, he throws dump offs and you say he sucks for not throwing deep.

Seriously, did you hit on him and he turn you down? Get over it dude. There's other guys in the sea.

Man. I can't believe how good JPs pass protection has been and he's done nothing with it. He looks lost out there. He's had all day to throw.

Most QBs would kill to have protection like that. And they'd fill the stat sheet too.

If you can't believe it, you haven't watched much Buffalo Bills football in recent years...

WHEW!!! For a second, I thought the Bills actually wanted this game. My favorite part so far was Dickie J letting the Meadowlands folks take that extra 5 seconds offf the clock adfter JP's Time-Out, followed by Turk calling nothing but inside pass routes. Maybe they thought they'd fool us into thinking they really didn't wanna just kneel it there.

If there is one thing we have down pat, it's the "let's run the clock down and think about it" style of playcalling.

overall, I'm happy with the first half. the offense is better and they are playing with some desire--more positives than the last two weeks.

you and dick both. 40 yard td up the middle while trying to get off the field at the half with a lead? no problem.

i can hear dick right now..."hey guys, look! we're not losing nearly as bad as normal!"

First, JP is a one trick pony that can only throw deep to Evans. Then he runs a TD. Then, that's all he's good at - running. Then he throws a strike TD pass on the slant (something we haven't seen ALL season). But anyone could have done that according to you. So now, he throws dump offs and you say he sucks for not throwing deep.

Seriously, did you hit on him and he turn you down? Get over it dude. There's other guys in the sea.

hahaha. seomthing life-altering had to have occurred w/ colin and jp for him to harbor such resentment.

i didn't call for him to throw deep on the drill, but quickly and with good decisions.

and jp sucks, has sucked and always will suck. he's had luck today on the back of a turnover, a huge sco return, and lynch being a monster.

oh, and he's had all day to throw.

jp still sucks, fans that like him are still horrible, and if you pal the bus boy doesn't clean my table or you don't bring me my extreme fajitas nice and piping hot i'm calling the manager and you'll be in trouble.

you and dick both. 40 yard td up the middle while trying to get off the field at the half with a lead? no problem.

i can hear dick right now..."hey guys, look! we're not losing nearly as bad as normal!"

Absolutely. "Hey guys - we can score!! We've got two offensive touchdowns!"

That alone has Dick giddy in the locker room right now.

If JP played for Boston College in the 80s: checkdown against U of Miami then in the press conference "which play are you talking about? If you are talking about the last one, I think they were in prevent, we had Lee running a go along with six other players, and I just didn't see an opening. Coach tells us to run through our progression, and I saw Jackson in the flat"

Why can't we throw deep to Evans once in a two minute situation? I'd rather have an incompletion or even a deep INT than watch Royal 7 yards downfield as time slowly expires with no points.

If JP played for Boston College in the 80s: checkdown against U of Miami then in the press conference "which play are you talking about? If you are talking about the last one, I think they were in prevent, we had Lee running a go along with six other players, and I just didn't see an opening. Coach tells us to run through our progression, and I saw Jackson in the flat"

Why can't we throw deep to Evans once in a two minute situation? I'd rather have an incompletion or even a deep INT than watch Royal 7 yards downfield as time slowly expires with no points.

Check down should not even be an option during the last 30 sec's

Did you read that in your copy of "Football For Dummies" ?

um, are you saying it isn't?

and we had 3 time outs, plenty of time to run a decent o, but your gay uncle jp had to suck.

AND YES JP DID HURT ME, he cost my team draft picks and sucked.

mostly it's because of idiot fans who can't realize how bad he is.

jp still sucks, fans that like him are still horrible, and if you pal the bus boy doesn't clean my table or you don't bring me my extreme fajitas nice and piping hot i'm calling the manager and you'll be in trouble.

Now you're just embarrassing yourself.

He took a bad angle and was still close enough to at least make a diving attempt. Simpson does suck or else we wouldn't keep seeing Scott on the field.

Scott is our best safety. The reason you see Simpson is because Donte plays corner in the nickle package and Ko comes in at Safety.

um, are you saying it isn't?

and we had 3 time outs, plenty of time to run a decent o, but your gay uncle jp had to suck.

AND YES JP DID HURT ME, he cost my team draft picks and sucked.

mostly it's because of idiot fans who can't realize how bad he is.

you're a bit dense, eh?

i didn't call for him to throw deep on the drill, but quickly and with good decisions.

and jp sucks, has sucked and always will suck. he's had luck today on the back of a turnover, a huge sco return, and lynch being a monster.

yeah he sucks- but so do at least 2 dozen other guys on the roster, plus at least half the coaches, scouts and front office people. and we won't even talk about the owner. and yet you're focused like a laser on one guy. don't you think that's sort of, i don't know.....GAY?!!?

I'm horrible. GO J.P.