Official BUF@NYJ game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah he sucks- but so do at least 2 dozen other guys on the roster, plus at least half the coaches, scouts and front office people. and we won't even talk about the owner. and yet you're focused like a laser on one guy. don't you think that's sort of, i don't know.....GAY?!!?

no.

no other player is as bad at their position, or at as important a position, as jp losman.

he is a joke in the entire nfl, except for a couple of bills fans working at the TGIF's.

this reminds me of flutie, who i also hated (again for the same reasons, although he was better than jp)

I do not want to bash JP at all, but I am stunned that he has not tried to fire it downfield even once. Is that by design, or is he trying too hard to show he can do other things? It seems that every receiver he is throwing to is within 10 yards of him and usually has a defender right near him. Do we have no deep crossing routes in our playbook or what?

Scott is our best safety. The reason you see Simpson is because Donte plays corner in the nickle package and Ko comes in at Safety.

Scott is basically a linebacker out there. He makes some nice plays within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage but is an extreme liability in coverage. Once again, if Simson was an adequate free safety and we had better depth at CB (or fewer injuries) Scott would probably only see the field in short yardage situations.

and there's that old jp super play, a fumble and sack! he is literally the worst player in the nfl wrt the rate of negative plays.

above poster is right tho, why did we get away from the run?!!

oh, our coaches suck too