Official BUF@NYJ game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

oh whatever, i can hate anyone i see hurting my team.

Never said you couldn't. Don't like the bullschitt you've been posting for two weeks about wanting JP fans to die and whatnot, but hey, you want to look like a d!ck, that's your right.

This game is a microcosm of the entire organization. They show just a little promise, a little something, you want to believe so start to think maybe they can sustain something. Then BAM, a 30 yard run up the middle to rip your guts out and the "here we go again" feeling starts to take hold.

This organization is garbage and it is reflected in the product on the field.

RTB

29 secs to go, how badly will this last half minute be managed?

I say they somehow get into FG position and Lindell misses.

Or they get to the edge of Lindell's range and take a Delay penalty to push them out of the range.

Never said you couldn't. Don't like the bullschitt you've been posting for two weeks about wanting JP fans to die and whatnot, but hey, you want to look like a d!ck, that's your right.

oh no you don't like jokes on the internet!!?!?!

CALL THE PRESIDENT!

you won't take it out on the world by shirking your bus boy duties and leaving tables dirty will you?

oh no you don't like jokes on the internet!!?!?!

CALL THE PRESIDENT!

you won't take it out on the world by shirking your bus boy duties and leaving tables dirty will you?

Oooh, a busboy joke. You're so witty.

But keep making yourself look like a jackass. It's mildly amusing in the midst of a crappy Bills season.