Official BUF@NYJ game thread

stuckincincy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont see how anyone can say that marshawn lynch sucks. he's playing his ass off. he has to have at least 10 broken tackles so far.

The problem is that he doesn't get consistent blocking in front of him- he can only do so much and most defenses force him to dance in the backfield. He is one of the best RB talents in the league

I can't remember the last time I saw us run a slant on the goal line.

Surprised it wasn't a jump ball to Roscoe...

to be fair, the jests have sucked.

our team is good today due to plays by

rosco

lynch

the o line

and i have to admit poz.

Dude, I know you hate JP, but you've got to give him some credit - a rushing TD and a passing TD in the first half is like a season's-worth of scoring the way this offense has played lately.

to be fair, the jests have sucked.

our team is good today due to plays by

rosco

lynch

the o line

and i have to admit poz.

and also to be fair, we'll remind fans of the jets, dolphins, pats, niners, browns and cards that the bills have played like sch!t for long stretches themselves.

Surprised it wasn't a jump ball to Roscoe...

Dude, I know you hate JP, but you've got to give him some credit - a rushing TD and a passing TD in the first half is like a season's-worth of scoring the way this offense has played lately.

oh, no doubt he can run like a back, i've always said that.

the td pass was fine, but any qb would have made it.

AND I'LL NEVER STOP HATING HIM!!

i love wins tho!

you know i cannot for the life of me understand why people take sides with certain players...or actually i should say i learned my lesson in 2000. lets just support whoever is out there fighting for us.

you know i cannot for the life of me understand why people take sides with certain players...or actually i should say i learned my lesson in 2000. lets just support whoever is out there fighting for us.

Agree 100%. I support anyone wearing the Bills Red, White & Blue, I just don't understand the hatred for guys who don't work out for whatever reason.

Coaches, on the other hand...

Agree 100%. I support anyone wearing the Bills Red, White & Blue, I just don't understand the hatred for guys who don't work out for whatever reason.

Coaches, on the other hand...

oh whatever, i can hate anyone i see hurting my team.