The "Official" Bills MNF gameday thread

SKOOBY

I'd rather our D send the heat like they are tonight and get burned a few times rather than playing the boring conservative coverage we've played lately.

agreed...eventually a QB is gonna gift wrap an INT for them or they will cause a sack/fumble....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I'm agreeing with the call, but the replay shows Mitchel possibly taunting him as he landed out of bounds.

That could have been what turned a possible no call into a late hit penalty. But you are correct, that was a crap call. We'll see how much he gets fined.

So what...it was unnecessarily rough taunting?

!@#$ing stupid. :worthy:

in that guy's defense, costanzo was blocking him by the facemask out of bounds, well after the play was over.

They always call the penalty on the guy who retaliates. Except when he retaliates against us.

Again, not agreeing, just trying to guess why they would call that a penalty. Apparently if a guy "looks" like he's headed out of bounds, you can't touch him.

I know you're not agreeing with it, just trying to play devil's advocate. I just...I'm just...I just...what the ever-lovin' hell was that !@#$in' call???? :worthy: