The "Official" Bills MNF gameday thread

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lynch made that play. There were 3 Browns right now him and he made them miss then he made the rest of their team miss! GET LYNCH IN SPACE!!!!

PS. Nice hustle by Peters at the end of that Lnch TD. He came diving in at about the 3 yard line and helped push the pile forward into the endzone.

Horseshit. Freddie can find the holes when they aren't right in front of him, Marshawn can't.

Marshawn dances around looking for the big hole. Freddie, on the other hand, takes the smallest glimmer of an opening he sees and hits it.

As reflects their different backgrounds. Marshawn runs like a college back. Freddie, like someone who played indoor league.

That's OK. I'm sure Dick is satisfied already. We can lose now.

"JauronBall" doesn't require a lead, it just requires a competitive score so you're within one score in the last two minutes.

13-7 is plenty competitive for "JauronBall".

I !@#$ing hate !@#$ing "JauronBall".

I'm rooting for anyone playing ball for the bills to do well, JP, TRent, whomever, whether they play well or not is a different story..................

the trentites are gonna say 'SEE LOOK EDWARDS DID A PERFECT TD PASS TO LYNCH FOR 23 YARDS' ... a 3 yard pass that marshawn turned into a touchdown.