The "Official" Bills MNF gameday thread

SKOOBY

We're losing to ourselves, the Browns, and the refs. This one could be a blow-out.

Maybe Trent should put on those gloves, or this could be a looong game. After they score it'll be 13-0 and a quick turnover could lead it to be 20-0 at half, at which point there is no chance for a win. Another season shot down.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this may be an early night. We hold them three times from point blank range, but can't hold them on the 97 yard drive. Six minutes, 90 yards...just like all the other games, but before halftime.

I feel awful for the season ticket holders. Buffalo promises so much hope every year, but with this product something has to give. I wouldn't blame the fan base for staying away next year.

If Ralph wasn't 90, you'd think he was trying to set the team up to move it somewhere.

You hate to be this negative, I know we're only "one play away," but we have now allowed them to take the crowd out of the game with a touchdown chance at point blank range.

A bull sh-- call and a bull sh-- noncall and there you have it. A 95-yard drive.

I expect it against the Pats* and Favres, but holy crap, the refs even bend over to benefit CLEVELAND against the Bills??? :D

Face it, the NFL hates Buffalo.

Jauron needs to be fired - 11 weeks into the season and we still have to call timeouts because we have too many players on the field and substitutions aren't being made in time - disgraceful

I've been a supporter of Jauron for awhile. I don't think I can be anymore.

I don't understand how we can go from 4-0 to this. It can't be only on the players.

Fudge 13 to zip...

blow this organization up, college scouts arent good enough, pro personal isnt good enough, thus our players arent good enough, coaching isnt good enough, hire floyd reese , and start over.............ugh