The "Official" Bills MNF gameday thread

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

turnover the ball 4 times you wont win against a pop warner team. Edwards has a serious issue of missing wide open receivers not even trying to throw the ball to them. Also we now have played 10 games without a SINGLE play action pass.

Actually there were a few play action passes tonight. The problem is that Edwards is so bad at selling it that you barely notice it.

I moved to Pittsburgh years ago and I think I'm gonna become a Steelers fan. At least the organization tries to win week after week, unlike Ralph and Dick and the loser crew!!!

Like I said before , why the hell are you still here. Go the away.

All I can do is sit here and ... well, not laugh. Just sit here.

Maybe next week we'll lose on a forward lateral off a kickoff with 12 seconds left.

I couldn't have put better myself. No laughing, no pointing fingers just sit here in disgust.

Of course I'll be glued to the TV next week.

I know ya schmuck. That's what I'm saying. People are bitching about them settling for a 47 yarder when Cleveland won it with a longer one. What a bunch of idiots.

Neither a 56 or a 47 yarder is a chip shot. Kickers are gonna hit those in the NFL.

...the difference is, Cleveland hit the 56 yard on 4th down after trying to get closer and actually move the ball. The Corpse just ran into the ground 3 times in a row..after the Royal reception, Jauron's headset may as well have said "Fisher Price" on the side of them. He was done coaching.

Exactly...It was kitty Coaching...Especially after Trent made that nice throw...The Kid finally makes a Play downfield and we sit on the Ball for a 47 Yd. FG into the wind...That was asking to lose.... :angry:

That was Trent's best throw of the night and instead of going with that momentum we run. **** caoching staff.

Anyone else just feel crushed?

I feel like we have a spineless jellyfish for our head coach...no wonder this team has to feel so dejected....they know no matter what they do, their chances of winning games are virtually nonexistent because our coaches piss themselves in big time situations....they are an embarrassment to NFL coaches...I am so sick of watching this same sh-- week in and week out, year in and year out....get a REAL COACH in here!!!!

I know ya schmuck. That's what I'm saying. People are bitching about them settling for a 47 yarder when Cleveland won it with a longer one. What a bunch of idiots.

Cleveland was moving with the wind however strong, and they were trying to advance the ball through the air. They didn't settle on a long field goal attempt before first down, Buffalo did.

Neither a 56 or a 47 yarder is a chip shot. Kickers are gonna hit those in the NFL.

...the difference is, Cleveland hit the 56 yard on 4th down after trying to get closer and actually move the ball. The Corpse just ran into the ground 3 times in a row..after the Royal reception, Jauron's headset may as well have said "Fisher Price" on the side of them. He was done coaching.

yeah the play before was an attempted bomb to Edwards...did Trent even throw a pass more than 10 yards all night??

hey Edwards had his problems but he got us ahead and then a chance to win but Lindell missed it....simple as that....thanks Lindell!

Lynch's running (and the OL's blocking) put the Bills ahead. I'll give Edwards credit for that pass he threw to Royal on the last drive though. A shame he never got to attempt another throw.

hey Edwards had his problems but he got us ahead and then a chance to win but Lindell missed it....simple as that....thanks Lindell!

lynch and jackson had us in position to win. even the coaches were afraid to let Trent touch the ball