Jauron is not going anywhere

Coach Tuesday

Enough with the "fire Jauron" threads. There is ZERO CHANCE in HELL that he'll be fired anytime soon. ZERO. Get it through your thickened, cynical skulls. He just signed an extension. He's stabilized the organization. Ralph loves him. His players love him. He's well-respected around the league. This team just completed two coaching changes in a row prior to Jauron, and as Ralph well knows every time you usher in a new coaching staff you have to start all of the way from scratch, because that coach has his own schemes which will require its own new set of players and philosophy. IT AIN'T HAPPENING. It's not even worth discussing. It's on par with topics like, What if it started raining dollar bills one day? And, Are there dinosaurs still living in New Mexico? It's PURE FANTASY, so can we please, please move on.

I'll get off of my soapbox now.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough with the "fire Jauron" threads. There is ZERO CHANCE in HELL that he'll be fired anytime soon. ZERO. Get it through your thickened, cynical skulls. He just signed an extension. He's stabilized the organization. Ralph loves him. His players love him. He's well-respected around the league. This team just completed two coaching changes in a row prior to Jauron, and as Ralph well knows every time you usher in a new coaching staff you have to start all of the way from scratch, because that coach has his own schemes which will require its own new set of players and philosophy. IT AIN'T HAPPENING. It's not even worth discussing. It's on par with topics like, What if it started raining dollar bills one day? And, Are there dinosaurs still living in New Mexico? It's PURE FANTASY, so can we please, please move on.

:unsure::blink:

Thank you.

(I'd also add that the benching of Trent Edwards and the random cutting of a veteran, like team captain Chris Kelsay, to "send a message," are discussions not worth having).

Nah, don't get off the soapbox. Go on and give the good folks their topics for discussion today.

Another vote of thanks.

After the game Sunday, one of my pals I watche dit with asked me, "Okay, who will the TBD board be screaming about this week." I said "Jauron."

I could hardly stand to read here this week because of the unceasing drumbeat of "fire Jauron" fanatics. I'm not happy with the way the team has played in the last three games, but the hysteria we've been hearing here this week does not speak well of the average fan.

It's not even worth discussing. It's on par with topics like, What if it started raining dollar bills one day? And, Are there dinosaurs still living in New Mexico? It's PURE FANTASY, so can we please, please move on.

I'll add one more: Will the Bills win the Super Bowl with Jauron as Head Coach?

You're probably right. If we adjust our expectations each year to expect 9 wins or less, we have a chance of feeling satisfied.

Another vote of thanks.

After the game Sunday, one of my pals I watche dit with asked me, "Okay, who will the TBD board be screaming about this week." I said "Jauron."

I could hardly stand to read here this week because of the unceasing drumbeat of "fire Jauron" fanatics. I'm not happy with the way the team has played in the last three games, but the hysteria we've been hearing here this week does not speak well of the average fan.

Amen, Bro!

An overwhelming influx of know-it-all newbies with undeserving badazz attitude have taken nearly all the fun out of visiting the wall. Isn't there another forum for this kind of worthless crap? :blink:

Perhaps an I.Q. screening test is in order..

So if the Bills were to lose out and go 5-11, you don't think the people calling for his head wouldn't get it? I dunno man, I think it's like the ol' Popeye saying will come out from Ralph "I can stands so much, but I can't stands no more!"

Enough with the "fire Jauron" threads.

He's not only the face of the franchise, he qualifies as a strength when you take a hard look at this organization. Unfortunate, but what are you going to do ?

Typical of us Bills fans, lets defend mediocrity!!!!! I don't think the discussion is over WILL Jauron be fired, but instead the discussion revolves around the question of IS Jauron a good coach. In my opinion, and I continue to say this, Jauron is a bright guy, but a BAD coach. So it IS worth discussing! How can you say that debating the merits of your head coach is not worth discussing? Hell, I think you make a good point in tying together the whole Bills franchise with Jauron. You argue this proves his stability that the whole franchise is behind him and that may be so, but I think it should just fire up the discussion over the overall mentality of the Bills franchise. When you can't and haven't been able to beat or merely COMPETE against a good team, lets say a potential 11-5 team, you are a poor coach. When you can't COMPETE on a coaching level with the top coaches in the league, you are not a good coach. When you squander a 4-0, 5-1 start by losing 3 games in a row to everyone in your division, YOU ARE NOT A GOOD COACH. And it is worth discussing.

I agree it is worth discussing. But only if you are an idiot, like Chandler pointed out above. :unsure: In fact, it does take a very high IQ to clap your hands together and repeat the refrain, "Everythings gunna be alright, rock a bye." :blink:

Well you're definitely right on one point...Jauron is likely here for a while...At least 2 more Years I imagine...

That being said, just because He's going to be around longer does not mean He's anything more than a mediocre HC, or that Folks should, or will, stop pointing out His quite obvious deficiencies...

And simply because He shows up every day, works hard, and collects his cash does not necessarily mean He's actually alive...I have Cyborg theories...Though admittedly I lack any solid evidence at this point... B-)

Why do you think I changed my screename here? 3 more years and this will still apply B-)

Well you're definitely right on one point...Jauron is likely here for a while...At least 2 more Years I imagine...

That being said, just because He's going to be around longer does not mean He's anything more than a mediocre HC, or that Folks should, or will, stop pointing out His quite obvious deficiencies...

And simply because He shows up every day, works hard, and collects his cash does not necessarily mean He's actually alive...I have Cyborg theories...Though admittedly I lack any solid evidence at this point... B-)

Now that may be a discussion worth having.