You Can't Buy This Kind of Entertainment and Amusement!

krazykat

At the beginning of the season a number of posters here including myself were tremendously critical of the team with explanations as to exactly why.

Well, the usual happened, we don't know what we're talking about against the experts and are clueless, not real fans, and a list of other goodies.

Well, here we are. This is the part of the season where those come that didn't have high standards, and in spite of our team sucking the dirt off the men's room floor and that warned about getting our hopes up and instead putting some pressure on the idiots that make these stupid decisions at OBD, can come and be extremely amused at the quasi suicidal atmosphere here by the same people that were manning the firing squad earlier on.

Naturally no one wanted to hear sound discussion of football back then as most of you preferred to go running down the halls with cotton in your ears and blinders on screaming Super Bowl championship.

Then you'll tell everyone how you are finished with this team before bending over again next season for more of the losers that run this organization's decisions.

You honestly cannot buy amusement like this.

Most of you deserve this team for your continued support of losers in the organization from top to bottom.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the beginning of the season a number of posters here including myself were tremendously critical of the team with explanations as to exactly why.

Well, the usual happened, we don't know what we're talking about against the experts and are clueless, not real fans, and a list of other goodies.

Well, here we are. This is the part of the season where those come that didn't have high standards, and in spite of our team sucking the dirt off the men's room floor and that warned about getting our hopes up and instead putting some pressure on the idiots that make these stupid decisions at OBD, can come and be extremely amused at the quasi suicidal atmosphere here by the same people that were manning the firing squad earlier on.

Naturally no one wanted to hear sound discussion of football back then as most of you preferred to go running down the halls with cotton in your ears and blinders on screaming Super Bowl championship.

Then you'll tell everyone how you are finished with this team before bending over again next season for more of the losers that run this organization's decisions.

Most of you deserve this team for your continued support of losers in the organization from top to bottom.

Only two things will change this team for the better...A real coach and someone committed to building the lines through the draft

There is nothing more pitiful than a "fan" who gleefully posts his "I told you so" rant when the team is not performing well.

Haven't you been proven wrong? The team is 5-4. :lol:

There is nothing more pitiful than a "fan" who gleefully posts his "I told you so" rant when the team is not performing well.

:devil:

Two Words:

Go away

:w00t: :w00t:

Something tells me he'll be staying away for considerably longer than that. 0:)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It's when the chips are down that you often see someone's true colors. To find amusement in the Bills losing 3 straight games proves only one thing with certainty... you are no fan of this team, you are nothing more than a troll.

Good day, sir.

Now I am gonna jump in here and put my 2 cents in..It is one thing to just put out a general I told you so rant but if he was told he was wrong or told he didnt know what he was talking about or called out on his opinion then I dont see anything wrong with him coming here and saying what he feels if he was right...

Now I am gonna jump in here and put my 2 cents in..It is one thing to just put out a general I told you so rant but if he was told he was wrong or told he didnt know what he was talking about or called out on his opinion then I dont see anything wrong with him coming here and saying what he feels if he was right...

"Most of you deserve this team for your continued support of losers in the organization.... "

that was sorta sh*tty.....

To quote the Stork..."well what the hell we supposed to do...you mor-on?"

Stop supporting your team because they don't win?

This ain't Patriots nation.

"Most of you deserve this team for your continued support of losers in the organization.... "

that was sorta sh*tty.....

To quote the Stork..."well what the hell we supposed to do...you mor-on?"

Stop supporting your team because they don't win?

This ain't Patriots nation.

Youre right..He pretty much generalized it..He shoulda called out the ones who slammed him..Unless it was everyone..LOL