You Can't Buy This Kind of Entertainment and Amusement!

krazykat

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't read the whole thread. Yes Sunday was heart wrenching!! Has it been our first and last of just down right depressing Mondays NO! But we move on and look forward to the next game. That's what makes us BILLS FANS. Some year our moment will come. Hopefully in our lifetime. :rolleyes:

Wanna clarify that one for me?

Because a person switches football teams, he's everything that's wrong with America?

Not exactly. But it's a symptom of the disease. When the going gets tough, the weak pack it in. Your attitude and the fact that you LIVE in Orlando speaks volumes.

I hope that if you reproduce, you don't abandon any "mediocre" offspring (and there is bound to be at least one) the same way.

At the beginning of the season a number of posters here including myself were tremendously critical of the team with explanations as to exactly why.

Well, the usual happened, we don't know what we're talking about against the experts and are clueless, not real fans, and a list of other goodies.

Well, here we are. This is the part of the season where those come that didn't have high standards, and in spite of our team sucking the dirt off the men's room floor and that warned about getting our hopes up and instead putting some pressure on the idiots that make these stupid decisions at OBD, can come and be extremely amused at the quasi suicidal atmosphere here by the same people that were manning the firing squad earlier on.

Naturally no one wanted to hear sound discussion of football back then as most of you preferred to go running down the halls with cotton in your ears and blinders on screaming Super Bowl championship.

Then you'll tell everyone how you are finished with this team before bending over again next season for more of the losers that run this organization's decisions.

You honestly cannot buy amusement like this.

Most of you deserve this team for your continued support of losers in the organization from top to bottom.

We deserve it but you don't? Were we supposed to march on OBD with pitchforks, while you sat and judged safely from your armchair? Oh hell, I don't even know who this "we" is I'm talking about, as neither do you, I'm sure. But seriously, none of us can or will ever be able to do anything to change Ralph Wilson's mind about anything. Never have in the past, never will in the future. Then he will die and the team will move. Yowza what a nightmare.

I didn't read the whole thread. Yes Sunday was heart wrenching!! Has it been our first and last of just down right depressing Mondays NO! But we move on and look forward to the next game. That's what makes us BILLS FANS. Some year our moment will come. Hopefully in our lifetime. :rolleyes:

True fandom. :D