wussie bills fans

todd

So everyone is planning on the Bills losing, but whine like a bunch of wussies when they DO lose. There's plenty of time left in the season, and if you can take off your idiot blinders, the Bills didn't play too bad considering injuries and playing against NE, in NE, and who have historically benefited from excellent calls from the refs. (as and aside, how many holding penalties were called on NE? none? hmm.)

The Bills aren't out of the playoff hunt, but you friggin idiots are whining. THIS is when the Bills circle the wagons. This is when the bills fans rally around the team. This is when fans show that they are REAL fans.

Beyond this rant, if you don't think your 2nd year QB will go through growing pains, I don't know what to say. Your expectations aren't realistic. It is time you take Edwards' work as a whole, and not pretend that you can't remember the 4th quarter comebacks earlier this year. I can't believe that there are actually idiots calling for JP to be put in. Yes, Bills fans, some of us are that stupid.

So everyone is planning on the Bills losing, but whine like a bunch of wussies when they DO lose. There's plenty of time left in the season, and if you can take off your idiot blinders, the Bills didn't play too bad considering injuries and playing against NE, in NE, and who have historically benefited from excellent calls from the refs. (as and aside, how many holding penalties were called on NE? none? hmm.)

The Bills aren't out of the playoff hunt, but you friggin idiots are whining. THIS is when the Bills circle the wagons. This is when the bills fans rally around the team. This is when fans show that they are REAL fans.

Beyond this rant, if you don't think your 2nd year QB will go through growing pains, I don't know what to say. Your expectations aren't realistic. It is time you take Edwards' work as a whole, and not pretend that you can't remember the 4th quarter comebacks earlier this year. I can't believe that there are actually idiots calling for JP to be put in. Yes, Bills fans, some of us are that stupid.

This franchise hasn't been a contender since 1993. I think it's time you stop being a moron.

</nothing solid in the logic department from todd yet again>

OK, I can appreciate your determination to hang in there with this team. Seriously, someone give me any shred of hope that this coaching staff is capable of leading this team or next year's team to a playoff birth and victory? This coaching staff was schooled today and Jauron is lifeless.

losing is one thing. Playing like a the gutless douchebag coach we have is another. i dont care if lose when playing balls out, lay your heart out on the field football. But we play the Dick douchebag style of play not to embarrass yourself and say "hey, that wasn't so bad. We only lost by 10 on the road" BS.

Sorry Todd, this team has talent, but will never amount to anything with the gutless one at the helm....

And that makes me very sad for the next 3 years....

losing is one thing. Playing like a the gutless douchebag coach we have is another. i dont care if lose when playing balls out, lay your heart out on the field football. But we play the Dick douchebag style of play not to embarrass yourself and say "hey, that wasn't so bad. We only lost by 10 on the road" BS.

Sorry Todd, this team has talent, but will never amount to anything with the gutless one at the helm....

And that makes me very sad for the next 3 years....

cue todd's moral outrage in 3....2....1....

Don't totally disagree but to think they didn't play too bad today is insane. They were awful on offense and defense. Injury excuse? Uhh look at the team that just pasted us or look at a team like the Steelers. They continue to win despite key injuries. To say "this is the time when we circle the wagons" seems kinda silly after our THIRD STRAIGHT DIVISION LOSS. Miami game was a big loss but last week at home was a must win and they laid a fuggin egg. Then we go on the road again in a game for 1st place and blow a huge one again against the "mystique" of the Pats. We make a backup qb and street FA running back look like all pros. Not much to be excited about as I see it. Especially after how the season started.

This cowardly lion coaching staff is so afraid of Bellichick, they can't even beat a bunch of backups at key positions and end up getting steamrolled by a team that just isn't any good, to be quite honest. Its a Patriot team that works hard, but just isn't that good, and that is a damn shame to lose like to them....

Hey, Todd. Your Mom's a wussie Bills fan.

is todd short for re-todd

... i hoped the Bills would win this game but I didn't think they would ... saying that, I think they win there next three games, beat NE on the last game of the season and make the playoffs ... don't worry, be happy, better days are ahead ...

Well said. The whining and negativity on this board is unbelievable at times.

Todd, I'll back you up on a couple things....that many of us shouldn't have expected the Bills to win and we shouldn't whine when they lose.

But I'm now turning against Jauron. The non-challenge on the Welker catch and the timeout barrage at the end of the first half were just head-scratching at minimum....and this is just a disturbingly continuing trend. I don't have much faith that he will get better at it, because he should have figured it all out by now.

If they put forth another effort like this next Monday night, I'm off his bandwagon.

Todd, I'll back you up on a couple things....that many of us shouldn't have expected the Bills to win and we shouldn't whine when they lose.

But I'm now turning against Jauron. The non-challenge on the Welker catch and the timeout barrage at the end of the first half were just head-scratching at minimum....and this is just a disturbingly continuing trend. I don't have much faith that he will get better at it, because he should have figured it all out by now.

If they put forth another effort like this next Monday night, I'm off his bandwagon.

And then todd and the other girls will spew their venom on you, too. Get yer raincoat.

The team appears to be on one of the biggest slides in recent memory. Worst of all, each game they remind us more and more of the '07, '06, '05... Bills. No heart in the defense, giving up run after run in critical moments. No aggression on the offensive line. Our running backs hit walls of defenders while our opponent's backs find huge gaps in our defense. Not a single deep ball thrown all day to try to stretch the defense. Bad coaching decisions on crucial plays.

I haven't forgotten the first 4 games of the season, but all through them I had this feeling, mostly because we weren't able to ever establish any kind of dominant, consistent running game, that it was smoke and mirrors, and reality would hit home during this AFC stretch. It's one thing to lose, it's another thing to see your team lose in a way that, week after week, makes you think there's no improvement, no learning from past mistakes, no building and growing. Just the same stupid mistakes and lack of passion that's become the trademark of the team for the past decade. We've become synonymous with the Detroit Lions and the Oakland Raiders, laughing stock franchises that, even when they begin to flash promise, show their true colors under any significant kind of pressure.

And I imagine I'm much like others here. I didn't think we would win this week, given the past 2 weekends' performances, but I hoped they might prove me wrong.

I would have liked a win today but expected a loss. What I didn't expect was our team coming out and playing like this was just another game and not a division team. Also a team we have not beaten since 2000. People talk about the Miami Dolphins and the 10 years of no wins, well the Pats* will be our Dolphins this decade.

You are so unrealistic it makes me throw up in my mouth.

This team is shitt and has been shitt for a long time, it will NEVER get better as long as Dick Jauron is at the helm. To think otherwise is insane.

Get over trying to play devils advocate or just being that guy that goes against what everyone is thinking.

The Bills will not circle the wagons, they are a beacon of mediocrity.

And then todd and the other girls will spew their venom on you, too. Get yer raincoat.

The "girls" are all the Negative Nancys that cry,wet their panties,and start turning on their team and fellow fans whenever the going gets a little tough. There is legitimate critisizm to be aimed at some aspects of this team,but for the most part that's not what I'm reading in this thread.

This man is right - we simply are not very good and lost as most of the world expected...Nothing to be upset abuot outside the same old same old. Until Ralph passes or sells the team - a series of top 15 picks with little hope of doing anything extraordinary...

Hey Todd,

Stick it up your :blink: .

And while you're at it,

Are you serious? They just got swept in the division. We are showing no signs of life on offense and blew a 5-1 record. What exactly are you positive about? And you are going to call out fans for being upset when their team loses? And sure, they are technically still in the playoff hunt, but what exactly makes you think they would do anything if they made it there based off what you are seeing right now? Hell, what makes you think we could beat anyone and even make the playoffs based off what you're seeing right now?

No, JP shouldn't be put in. But either Trent has what it takes to take us to the playoffs you mentioned, or he's a second year qb who shouldn't be blamed for his mistakes. Which is it?

Stop declaring what a real fan is. It's not your place to do so, no matter how many posts you have