No Sunday Night Game??

nemhoff

Every year the NFL shuts down sunday Night Football against the World Series. Funny part use to be when the series started on Saturday, a potential game 7 would occur on the next Sunday. So here you have the possible biggest game of all in the Series, and that week, the NFL would have a game. NFL would bet against the series going 7 and most of the time, they were right.

Every year the NFL shuts down sunday Night Football against the World Series. Funny part use to be when the series started on Saturday, a potential game 7 would occur on the next Sunday. So here you have the possible biggest game of all in the Series, and that week, the NFL would have a game. NFL would bet against the series going 7 and most of the time, they were right.

MLB went screwy with the whole playoff schedule this year....TV dictates it ( :) ), so the games are played when TBS/Fox can maximize their ratings.

I could never figure out why they call baseball a team sport..it starts out with a game of catch between 2 ppl, the pitcher and catcher till a 3rd guy finally swings and thats makes it 3 person game..then after ball is hit it goes back to 2 ppl..the batter hitting and the guy catching it..meanwhile everybody else is scratching there nads and swatting at flies

leave it to us americans to invent a game that resembles the way we work..well if you work for the state atleast..some ppl doing things others sitting arround doing nothing...baseball is a true "union" style game

Baseball, America's game and the greatest sport ever invented.

IMO

"Baseball is a game for louts" - Ernest Hemingway (from "In Our Time"/The Three-Day Blow)

Gives me a chance to go to bed early, and give the liver a rest. I wonder what the 4:00 P.M. game will be?

"While My Guitar Gently Weeps" - The Beatles

"Baseball is a game for louts" - Ernest Hemingway (from "In Our Time"/The Three-Day Blow)

Gives me a chance to go to bed early, and give the liver a rest. I wonder what the 4:00 P.M. game will be?

"While My Guitar Gently Weeps" - The Beatles

Not a bad suggestion. I have some appts on Monday morning.

The Sabres aren't even on, Sunday night.

As I am an American heterosexual (last time I checked) male, I will watch some of the World Series, as it is my duty. But, I'm not sure I could be less interested in who wins the damn thing.

Not a bad suggestion. I have some appts on Monday morning.

The Sabres aren't even on, Sunday night.

As I am an American heterosexual (last time I checked) male, I will watch some of the World Series, as it is my duty. But, I'm not sure I could be less interested in who wins the damn thing.

To be fatally honest, if the Bills lose, I'm not going to care one schit as to what's on TV after 4:00 P.M. I tend to go to bed early and have really rotten dreams after they lose. Even a Cowboys or Patriots* loss can't help assuage the pain.

To be fatally honest, if the Bills lose, I'm not going to care one schit as to what's on TV after 4:00 P.M. I tend to go to bed early and have really rotten dreams after they lose. Even a Cowboys or Patriots* loss can't help assuage the pain.

But, Mr. Bay....what about when they WIN!

Watch Desparate Housewives with your sweetie. It will make her so happy and you might get lucky. Especially if you tell her she's hotter than any of the women on the show.

My wife works tomorrow night, unfortunately.

If I watch Sluts in the Suburbs...err, Desperate Housewives by myself, does that make me gay? :thumbsup: