To be negative.......

AnthonyF

Want to see more points..... San Diego's defense is not good. We did a good job of ball control and this was the first game in a while where San Diego turned over the ball, so kudos to the defense.

Listening to Schopp and the Bulldog go on about TE is just way over the top. I too am very excited about him, but can I ask for 300 yards passing and 30 offensive points? Why is it considered such a big deal to score 30 points on offense.

Before you jump on me, check Miami's and Chad Pennington's #'s vs. SD two weeks ago..... 22/29 228 yards and 167 yards rushing and almost 37 minutes TOP almost identical to yesterday. I expect we consider TE better then Chad.

I am thrilled about the team, but not ready to have them deep in the playoffs yet, though I certainly think we can play against and beat Tennessee (easily as their offense is just not good) and Pittsburgh (if we can contain Rothliesburg).....

Want to see more points..... San Diego's defense is not good. We did a good job of ball control and this was the first game in a while where San Diego turned over the ball, so kudos to the defense.

Listening to Schopp and the Bulldog go on about TE is just way over the top. I too am very excited about him, but can I ask for 300 yards passing and 30 offensive points?

Before you jump on me, check Miami's and Chad Pennington's #'s vs. SD two weeks ago..... 22/29 228 yards and 167 years rushing and almost 37 minutes TOP.

I am thrilled about the team, but not ready to have them deep in the playoffs yet, though I certainly think we can play against and beat Tennessee (easily as their offense is just not good) and Pittsburgh (if we can contain Rothliesburg).....

SD defense is not a bad D. We dominated them for 60 mins. Yards dont matter as much as the score at the end. As long as the Bills come out on top we could have 30 yards of total offense and i wouldnt give two *****

I just don't understand this mentality.

Even the great Patriots could have been criticized for something years ago. "To be negative.......", why in the blue friggin' hell would you want to do that?! We beat an AFC offensive scoring machine that made mince meat out of the Pats last week and you want to be negative?

I feel like i'm taking crazy pills!

Listening to Schopp and the Bulldog go on about TE is just way over the top. I too am very excited about him, but can I ask for 300 yards passing and 30 offensive points? Why is it considered such a big deal to score 30 points on offense.

Before you jump on me, check Miami's and Chad Pennington's #'s vs. SD two weeks ago..... 22/29 228 yards and 167 years rushing and almost 37 minutes TOP almost identical to yesterday. I expect we consider TE better then Chad.

5 and 1..not much to be negative about.

I don't know if I'd agonize over containing Ben R. He's a decent QB but not a stellar one, serendipitiously on a club held in perpetual good NFL graces.

Fans who look for random statistics (300 yards passing) as an indication of a QB's great play = RJ

Missing the point..... but that is not new on this board. I am exceedingly excited about this team, but want to see a few little things.... Not being negative, though some will argue. Maybe it is just listening to Schopp and his lackey (aka Bulldog), that makes me want to note that I want to see a little more offense and scoring, because we see that the potential is there.

Before you jump on me, check Miami's and Chad Pennington's #'s vs. SD two weeks ago..... 22/29 228 yards and 167 yards rushing and almost 37 minutes TOP almost identical to yesterday. I expect we consider TE better then Chad.

Personally, stats are meaningless unless you play fanyasty football, and if you do, you probably don't know much about football. I'd like to see the offensive and defensive lines strengthened in the offseasons, but we are doing very well for so young a team.

Remember, we have to fire Jauron or some people will get bored.

Sustaining drives----eats clock...rests our D...tires their D= winning formula

Missing the point..... but that is not new on this board. I am exceedingly excited about this team, but want to see a few little things.... Not being negative, though some will argue. Maybe it is just listening to Schopp and his lackey (aka Bulldog), that makes me want to note that I want to see a little more offense and scoring, because we see that the potential is there.

No turnovers. That's a little thing. The ability to keep the chains moving and eat clock. That's also a little thing. Winning. That's a BIG thing.

This isn't fantasy football, AnthonyF. If you can't see that the Bills are doing MANY "little things" right this season, you're not looking hard enough.

FWIW, if you choose to inflict the buffoons at WGR upon yourself that's your problem, not ours.

No turnovers. That's a little thing. The ability to keep the chains moving and eat clock. That's also a little thing. Winning. That's a BIG thing.

This isn't fantasy football, AnthonyF. If you can't see that the Bills are doing MANY "little things" right this season, you're not looking hard enough.

FWIW, if you choose to inflict the buffoons at WGR upon yourself that's your problem, not ours.

Not arguing.... Yesterday our line did a great job protecting (though SD's pass rush has been bad)..... We got turnovers, which we haven't done of late. The D played very well and moving the chains was paramount.

Don't be upset because I want to see some more yards and points does not make me a a terrible pessimist.

As for WGR, they are just too much, and today they have been over the top in describing TE's play, but I wanted my Bills fix.

Not arguing.... Yesterday our line did a great job protecting (though SD's pass rush has been bad)..... We got turnovers, which we haven't done of late. The D played very well and moving the chains was paramount.

Don't be upset because I want to see some more yards and points does not make me a a terrible pessimist.

As for WGR, they are just too much, and today they have been over the top in describing TE's play, but I wanted my Bills fix.

Actually SD headed into the game with 17 sacks, good for 5th in the NFL. I wouldn't worry too much about the "low" score either. The Bills could have easily made it at least 26 if not 30 points but elected to be classy, safe and smart at the end of the game. As for stats, we out-gained San Diego (#1 offense in the NFL) by about 100 yards yesterday.

Some more points on offense is good...But I like the balance....We have TD by passing and another by running. What I would like to see if anything is to run the ball better and take more pressure off our defense.

Getting 300 yards is not important...I would rather have Marshawn reach 100 yards every game. Remember Brady and Ben won their SBs not by passing for 300+ yards but by playing mistake free ball control football

I am more interested in finding how the Bills are going to stop that Wildcat offense come this sunday and how to play better STs.

No team is easy in the NFL. The steelers were spanked by the Eagles and yet they have been dominant against Jacksonville and Baltimore. If the Bills play mistake free ball-control offense, they do have a legit chance to go deep in the playoffs.

I'm going to jump in on Anthony's side, except I'll frame it differently.

As good as we are, if we could improve on our success inside the opponents' 35 (extended red zone), this team could go a long way towards being a SB contender. Turning missed FGs/turnovers on downs into FGs, and turning FGs into TDs just once a game would give us significantly better shot in any game against any team.