Pacman HAHAHHa

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Said it before and I'll say it again. Jones was a punk even while at WVU. RichRod just always let him and Chris Henry off the hook because they could play. I hope they both get whats coming to them.

Chris Henry played last week for the Bungles...I wonder how soon it will be before he gets

into trouble too.

I'm sure you'll all enjoy this picture of Wade almost as much as I do.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?campaign=ec0...9000d5d80b9fefb

I liked Wade as a coach..He handled a bad qb situation ok..We made the playoffs with him which is more than the last few bozos we had here..And he was funny..He aint a punt returner he is a punt catcher..LOL..I wish him well..

Good. It just proves that Pac Man is an animal and does not value the 8th and 9th chances that were given to him.

My only hope is that the next time he screws up he is no longer in the NFL so he can actually serve jail time for once.

I certainly don't condone his behavior, but alcohol dependence is a difficult addiction to overcome. The man needs help, and perhaps somebody will give it to him, not coddling, not millions of dollars, but treatment for his addiction and underlying hypoglycemia.

No excuses for Pacman, but when he was like four years old, his father was shot point blank in the head right in front of him. That'll mess you up.

When I was 5, I saw my Father writhing in pain with cancer at the hospital for hours, and watched him die.

It didn't mess me up.

Edited by stuckincincy

Pacman screwed. Check.

Cowboys screwed. Check.

Commish looks like an idiot. Check.

Huh? I don't see how this makes Goodell look bad. He delivered an appropriate sentence to someone whose conduct was bad for the league. Let the guy serve his time and hoped that he'd learn the lesson and come back as a productive player and citizen. Dude had a second chance and will get another punishment... hopefully another year and if something happens after that (assuming he can actually make it back in the league, physically), a permanent ban. I wouldn't fault the commish for not being the Strother Martin character in "Cool Hand Luke."

Does this mean we can call him "Pacman" again?

No sh--.

The announcers I've seen in the broadcasts have been falling all over themselves to call him ADAM Jones.

In his letter to Jones informing him of his latest suspension, Goodell said Jones' "disturbing pattern of behavior was clearly inconsistent with the conditions I set for your continued participation in the NFL."

I wonder if he gave similar conditions to Bellicheat regarding his continued participation in NFL?

He also violated terms of parole - maybe they will send him back to his people.

Pacman screwed. Check.

Cowboys screwed. Check.

Oh, I am enjoying this VERY much. :(;)

We normally see eye-to-eye on these things, and I agree with most of this post, as well. Where I disagree is with the assertion that the Commish looks like an idiot. Actually, I give the commish a lot of credit. He suspended the mook for a year. Let him back with a zero-tolerance policy over his head, and now has suspended him under that policy even though no charges were filed, and there was no official complaint. It's called an "alcohol-related" incident, but no blood alcohol test was given.

If Pacman wasn't under the no-tolerance thing, something like this would get no attention from the commish's office. But, Goodell is basically saying, "I will punish you even if you only 'reportedly' screwed up." I say, Good for Gooddell!

Pacman screwed. Check.

Cowboys screwed. Check.

Oh, I am enjoying this VERY much. :(;)

I think Goodell has handled this well. Name other Commishes that have been this tough on players?

I like Wade. He was effed while he was here.

CFL or the prison team with Tossy McSalad

B-)

Does this mean we can call him "Pacman" again?

We call him finished.

According to NFL network, the word INDEFINITELY was included in his suspension and that the Comm$#it will decide just how long it will be AFTER the Cowgirls week 11 game.

He should be banned for life. He was given another chance and he blew it.

No excuses for Pacman, but when he was like four years old, his father was shot point blank in the head right in front of him. That'll mess you up.

That's a horrible thing to have happened but not everybody handles those things in a deviant way.

I didn't know that. And you are correct, it's not an excuse (we are all responsible for our decisions), but it does put things in focus, a bit.

I LIKE Wade and think he is underrated and under appreciated.

And, yes, I really enjoy that picture. :( You see, I do NOT like Dallas.

Checkout this article: Linkage

"It's terribly disappointing to me that we're dealing with this again and that he's reflecting so poorly on all of the players in this league, which they don't deserve," Goodell said at the NFL meeting in St. Petersburg, Fla.

Goodell said a lifetime ban remained a possibility.

"It's going to be up to Adam and what he does in the following weeks. Getting an evaluation and whatever treatment may be prescribed to him at that point of time," Goodell said. "Part of it is going to be whether he's willing to do some of the things that we are asking him to do."