Well Peter King picks the Rams...

Coach Tuesday

I was at the Raiders game and I spent the entire 4th quarter repeating to my seatmates that "we are the better team, we are the better team, look at the stinking game, please!!!" and that we would either come back and win or run out of time, but we were the better team on the field from the line of scrimmage.. and I was vindicated as the D Line gave TE just enough time to shred the Raiders and win the game. Rams no different ... barring a barrage of turnovers, injuries or whatever, the Bills are the better team by far and will win all day from scrimmage... have some faith... Cards and Chargers are the first big tests...

peace..

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://fannation.com/peter_king_challenge/peter_king

Buffalo Bills (3-0) at St. Louis Rams (0-3)

Would anyone have guessed the Bills would be a road favorite by more than a touchdown in this decade? Something about this game doesn't smell right to me. Ram GM Billy Devaney said the other day the team is putting every ounce of energy into winning this one game, and Trent Green will play more decisively than Marc Bulger was, if both of their recent history is any indication. Just a hunch the Rams have a big Sunday in 'em.

Prediction: St. Louis Rams 23, Buffalo Bills 13

I gotta say, I am nervous about this game. Rams players are being benched and released left and right, this team is desparate, their coaches' and GM's backs are against the wall.

I like reading Peter King. That said, he can't get the Patriot*s collective diick out of his mouth long enough to notice that the Bills are actually a good team.

Trap game!

There, I said it.

I agree the Bills should be sufficiently humbled by last week's close call. But, still, the Rams are not incapable of winning this game, and we know the Bills have a few issue. I expect the Bills to win this game, and look good doing it. But, I wouldn't be totally shocked if things didn't go that way.

I generally like Peter King. He pretty much goes with his gut when making predictions on anything, and he is in the front of the line to admit when he's wrong. He's not normally the type to pick the upsets just to make himself look good.

Oops...I have to take that back. For some reason I was screwing up Peter King and Dr. Z. Wasn't until I saw the picture at the top of the page that I realized who I was talking about.

Of course they do, and for various reasons....be it injuries, looking past a team, coaching errors, or just having a bad day.

See the Miami vs NE game for more details.

Still, picking the RAMS to beat us? That's more insulting than losing to the Raiders, who he predicted we'd beat.

You can say what you want about how it's a road game and SL will have their backs against the wall. DJ has said that they won't lose sight of the game but you know that everyone is thinking of how the Rams have the highest point differential in the league...and not in a good way. They're currently considered the worst team in the league right now.

That's why I feel insulted.

I was at the Raiders game and I spent the entire 4th quarter repeating to my seatmates that "we are the better team, we are the better team, look at the stinking game, please!!!" and that we would either come back and win or run out of time, but we were the better team on the field from the line of scrimmage.. and I was vindicated as the D Line gave TE just enough time to shred the Raiders and win the game. Rams no different ... barring a barrage of turnovers, injuries or whatever, the Bills are the better team by far and will win all day from scrimmage... have some faith... Cards and Chargers are the first big tests...

peace..

Isnt that what they used to say about Jim Kelly? "He never lost a game, he just ran out of time"

Go Bills!

The Rams are putrid. They were a joke last year and are even worse this year. What about this team is supposed to get me worried? Their ineffective offense? Or maybe their defense that couldn't stop a pee wee team? Or maybe their dead man walking head coach. We had our trap game last week, this week they go in and put the ax down and don't even make it competetive.

Trent Green is not an upgrade over Bulger. The guy is a good hit away from going into a coma. We're playing an awful team this week, don't overthink it. They don't outclass us at any position on the field.

The Rams are putrid. They were a joke last year and are even worse this year. What about this team is supposed to get me worried? Their ineffective offense? Or maybe their defense that couldn't stop a pee wee team? Or maybe their dead man walking head coach. We had our trap game last week, this week they go in and put the ax down and don't even make it competetive.

Trent Green is not an upgrade over Bulger. The guy is a good hit away from going into a coma. We're playing an awful team this week, don't overthink it. They don't outclass us at any position on the field.

That isn't the problem.

I think that I speak for most posters here when I state that we are doing all we can to avoid a hex. Do I really believe in that schitt? No, of course not, but as a Bills Fan, there are still some open wounds such as the "just give it to 'em" call (that still bugs me), and countless others.

Because of the above, each and every game makes me nervous, and a hex is the last thing we need.

That isn't the problem.

I think that I speak for most posters here when I state that we are doing all we can to avoid a hex. Do I really believe in that schitt? No, of course not, but as a Bills Fan, there are still some open wounds such as the "just give it to 'em" call (that till bugs me), and countless others.

Because of the above, each and every game makes me nervous, and a hex is the last thing we need.

I get nervous just because, well it happens during every game. I'm confident they'll win but there there is always the thought it the back of my head that is worried somethign might go wrong. Which it often does. I just can't conceivabley see a way we don't win this week after the close call last week.

So Tori Holt and Jackson aren't playmakers?

The Rams have talent. They hate their coach. It's pretty much that simple.

They have talent at RB, WR and QB (well, they did before they benched Bulgar) but their OL is a mess and their D might be the worst in the league. Much of the Ds problem is a lack of talent as their DL gets shoved around routinely. They get a little help this week with Little coming back.

It's funny that they've benched Bulgar just for the sake of "making a change." The guy certainly hasn't been the issue the first three weeks which is why you see his teammates standing up for him. It's good for the Bills though because Bulgar is a better QB than Green.