Lousy homecoming

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are paying way too much attention to someone who more than likely dresses in chainmail with shoulder pads on Sundays and lives in East LA.

More likely stops off at Starbucks for a smoothie on his way to yoga at the top of a hill overlooking the bay to make sure his chakra's are aligned perfectly before the game. Then he puts on the plastic chains and black and silver face paint and goes tailgating. He and his buddies tailgate with trail mix and bottled water, with a hint of lime, and some tofu burgers and non oil cooked french fries and a light salad of mostly foie grass, chick peas and sun dried tomatoes. Then they loudly beat their chests and howl and hop around going into the stadium. :pirate:

Better a raving lunatic who kicks it in some sweet jump suits than the keebler elf with a tight pocket book. :pirate:

Are you guys going to also start tarping empty seats so you can also sell out home games? I mean, the Raiders and Jags are forever linked in that aspect, are you not?

Poor attempt at trolling.

The Raiders had a good coach in Gruden. Someone I worked lived in the same neighborhood as him and their kids were on the same Little League team. He told them he left because of Al Davis' meddling. He gets ART Shell(???) after one of the numerous firings since.

Our stadium is a dump?

I have been to three Faiders games and numerous A's games in Oakland. It is a late 60s stadium with Mt. Davis hideously grafted on when he moved them back. They should move to suburban Fremont with the A's. They can't sell out the stadium (about 55K) unless it is a Monday night or they play KC. We have about as many season tickets as the Faiders have seats.

A Raiders fan was bragging when he said they line up on Saturday afternoon to get in the lots. I shut him up when I told him the RV lot at the Ralph opens on Thursday.

Commitment to Excellence? :pirate:

More like Commitment to Excrement! I thought of that again when I passed the stadium on the BART yesterday.

I actually listen to the games on the radio on the way home from the bar after the Bills game. When the Faiders actually do something good, the announcer (a Buffalo native by the way) has a tone in his voice that on the next play, they will find a way to F up.

All those scary Black Hole nuts- all poseurs. A local station had a bit about them. Mostly lawyers, MBAs and architects, etc. Bunch of pansies in real life.

At the last Bills-Raiders game in Oakland, we had no problems with Raiders fans- none in our whole section. The upper deck was about 1/3 full.

Translation: Lives in the basement of mom & dad's McMansion clone-home in Orange County. Later tonight, will heading over to In-N-Out Burger and meeting the rest of the guys he dresses up with to go to the renaissance festival or who he plays World of Warcraft with and telling them all about how he really causes havoc on a Bills' fans message board. Like many of the idiot Raider fans in SoCal, threw away his Jim Everett jersey in 1994, adopted the "bad boy" personna, and started dressing up like Johnny Depp or donning the stupid Road Warrior-themed costumes, or some other homoerotic expression of his secret self-loathing. Puts on a Raider jersey and flashes West Coast gang signs that he sees in rap videos to fellow poseurs while hanging out in front of Bed Bath and Beyond, Whole Foods Market, and Borders at the mall.

It would be neato if you could put more Jim Rome references in your "take" next time....

Are you guys going to also start tarping empty seats so you can also sell out home games? I mean, the Raiders and Jags are forever linked in that aspect, are you not?

Last time I was at the Coliseum, there were more Bills fans than Raiders fans. Game was blacked out in OakTown, and the few Raiders 'fans' there were just a bunch of stupid punks and closet queens.

Come to think of it, there are no Raiders fans - just a bunch of East Bay cum sponges who like dressing up as swashbuckling butt-pirates and prancing around town, but can't afford to get across the Bay...

Superbowl-Bound Buffalo Bills...51

Chardonnay-Sippin' Alameda Ass Lickers 3

19 and 0 baby!!! :pirate:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :pirate:

Dear silvernblacknblu...

Alright Catch This. Your non stop insults towards the Buffalo Bills and Bills fans do not bother me. They make me laugh. Your Oakland...er Los Angles….er Oakland ...or wherever your team has played has had a rich winning tradition. “Just win Baby” used to mean something. Silver and Black used to demand respect. Not anymore.

Fact is: Your Owner/GM Big man Al is nothing more than a prideful, insane, me first type of owner who puts himself above his team’s best interest.. Bottom Line: That is unfortunate for the Raider nation.

Fact is: The Raiders will compete this year for the worse team in the NFL. You know that they have little chance to make the playoff’s. They are a train wreck waiting to happen. Bottom Line: The Bills have a legitimate shot to make the playoffs. Enjoy watching the Bills in January.

Fact is: Your coach Lane is a decent man who will probably make a decent NFL coach when given a real opportunity to coach a NFL caliber team. His biggest mistake since being interview by Big AL: Signing a contract.

Fact is: You need to make your rounds on the opposing teams message board’s to keep the NFL season interesting . Bottom Line: Bills fans could care less about mocking the other teams fans. We got a team to root for!

Just some random thoughts as I close:

-For as many long term, high priced salaries on the Raider roster: Your team really, really sucks. Sorry. I should probably say rather unimpressive.

-Thank you for cutting James Lofton. We appreciate that!

-Oh yea 51-3. I bet that one still hurts. What a great day. I take it the Bills ruined your afternoon that day!

Thank you for visiting TBD. Come by often. You can even get all decked out in a crazy outfit or whatever you wear to games. As for me. I will be busy watching my Buffalo Bills. Win or lose They are my team. And if the Bills never make the playoff’s again I’ll take some comfort knowing at least I was never a Rader fan.

I'm 29 years old.

Interesting little tidbit there, Norm. Did you know that in 26 more years your age will equal the TOTAL number of yards your franchise quarterback threw AGAINST KANSAS CITY last week.

On the upside, he managed to get them all in just six completed passes, so his 9.1 yards per pass is pretty impressive. So ya got that going for ya...

what disturbs me the most about Silver and Black is his lack of things to do. I posted something around 5 hours ago, went out for drinks, had dinner, watched TV, and now checked the internet. And here this fool has been posting messages for hours on end. Get a life dude. Your in California, go outside and enjoy yourself.