Trade J.P. to New England

stewy23

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great idea. And we should also hold a bake sale to help pay for Brady's surgery. Anything else we can do to assist our greatest rival?

I like your bake sale idea. How about a magazine drive? Lets hang out at Wegmans and solicit money. We could hold a vigil for Tom and light candles, hold hands, and sing Kum Ba Yah. Then why stop there? While we are helping the Pats, lets help out the Phins and Jets too. Surely they could use Lynch or Stroud or Evans. Whatever it takes to help out our rivals!

I say we offer JP in a trade to New England for a high draft pick. In there desperate situation, they might be willing to part with next year's 2nd rounder. Could you imagine him throwing bombs to Randy Freakin' Moss? That would be ridiculous.

What do you guys think?

What are you smokin? Just when you think you've heard everything, this comes along. There are too many obvious reasons why this is wrong.

I say we offer JP in a trade to New England for a high draft pick. In there desperate situation, they might be willing to part with next year's 2nd rounder. Could you imagine him throwing bombs to Randy Freakin' Moss? That would be ridiculous.

What do you guys think?

yeah we should trade the only other QB that knows how to play on our roster. then regret it once trent gets hurt. keep jp.

JP may not be Joe Montana but he arguable has one of the strongest arms in the NFL and throws a great deep ball. When you combine that arm with Randy Moss's speed you have a very very ugly combination.

Trade him to New England? Are you F'in nuts?

I give him credit for coming up with the idea, whether you think he's crazy or not. I would NOT be afraid of playing any team with Losman at QB. I figure Belichick knows better than to offer a second rounder for a back-up with JP's record. So, it's not such a crazy trade scenario; it would rob us of a back-up, but we'd benefit long-run.

What do you guys think?

Every Bills fan dreams of helping the stinkin' cheatin' Pats* <_< Are you high?

PTR

I like your bake sale idea. How about a magazine drive? Lets hang out at Wegmans and solicit money. We could hold a vigil for Tom and light candles, hold hands, and sing Kum Ba Yah. Then why stop there? While we are helping the Pats, lets help out the Phins and Jets too. Surely they could use Lynch or Stroud or Evans. Whatever it takes to help out our rivals!

How about selling chocolate bars or girl scout cookies? We need to help the Pats, Jets & Fins, because that's what good rivals do, they help each other...right?! <_<

What do you guys think?

Should we also trade any other of our back-ups to a team that has an injury? This is a ridiculous statement.

JP Losman cannot be traded. How many QBs got hurt this weekend? The odds are pretty high that he'll start a few games this year. Last year, something like 64 qbs started in the league (the number may be higher, not sure).

So talk of dumping a guy who will inevitably start (based on the odds) is not wise. Playoffs for us will definitely come down to a game or two (we aren't going to go in with a 4 or 5 game buffer) and you want a legit starter in those extra games.

What do you guys think?

:lol:

I'm still not over the Antowain thing.

What do you guys think?

I "think" you're an absolute freakin idiot! 3 starting QB's go down with injuries on opening day and you want to trade our backup? Good idea to think about what you want to post before you ever touch a key :lol:

I don't think Belichek is a big JP fan...can't remember where, but didn't he refer to JP in a rather negative connotation somewhere along the way?

Actually, Chris Simms may not be that much better than JP, or maybe not even quite as good...but Simms can be had cheaper, isn't that much worse, and, don't forget, Belichek has ties to his father, from their days together with the Giants. I have a feeling Simms is going to be one of those guys, given a little time to blossom, is going to mature into a pretty decent (not great!) NFL starter. Some guys just take longer to mature than others...Simms showed signs in Tampa Bay, before getting hurt. He was just stuck in the coachs' doghouse. A team like Kansas City (a good NFL town with low expectations, and some patience) might be good for Simms.

No matter how we feel about JP (and I thinkthere is a divison amongst Bills fans on this?), JP's perceived weaknesses are not the qualities that BB would be looking for in a new QB.

Why would we trade our number 2 QB, a guy who knows our players and new offense intimately, to a team we are going to face twice this season? I mean, we finally have a chance to sweep the NE vermin* and you want to give them a guy who'll give them ammo to shoot at us? Not to mention, a guy with motivation to show the world that we chose the wrong QB...uh uh.

+1

Patriots change mind on Simms, Rattay

Posted: Adam Schefter | Adam Schefter | Tags: Chris Simms, New England Patriots, Tim Rattay

The mysterious Patriots keep getting more mysterious.

They brought in quarterbacks Chris Simms and Tim Rattay on Monday. Once they arrived, they were told the situation had changed and they no longer were needed.

So Simms and Rattay left Foxborough, Mass., without a workout or a contract.

The Patriots have to have something in the works — a trade, eyes on another quarterback, something. But the mystery surrounding the Patriots only intensifies.

What do you guys think?

Actually, I like this idea. But how about we trade JP and Poz for the high pick?? Help the rich get richer...

:lol:

Patriots change mind on Simms, Rattay

Posted: Adam Schefter | Adam Schefter | Tags: Chris Simms, New England Patriots, Tim Rattay

The mysterious Patriots keep getting more mysterious.

They brought in quarterbacks Chris Simms and Tim Rattay on Monday. Once they arrived, they were told the situation had changed and they no longer were needed.

So Simms and Rattay left Foxborough, Mass., without a workout or a contract.

The Patriots have to have something in the works — a trade, eyes on another quarterback, something. But the mystery surrounding the Patriots only intensifies.

Please bring Bledsoe back to the Pats!

No, No, NO NO NO!!! JP is a good #2 and I would rather not have to play him and Moss 2 times this year.

Yeah... That would be ugly for sure. I don't think we are ready to play a J.P. run NE offense. I hope when it is his time to go he goes to the NFC.