What decade was the best for watching NFL football ?

NicholasCal1

For some reason the 70's stands out the most in my mind. Maybe it was because I was young or the game was more exciteing . The steel curtain, the raiders,staubach ,o j , and grease. It will be interesting to see what decade gets the most props.

I can't imagine anyone here saying anything other than the 90's! :lol: The Bills team back then was awesome! I would :lol: every time Thurman made a huge run or Reed made a huge catch or Tasker gave a snot-bubbler to an unsuspecting return man. :unsure:

For some reason the 70's stands out the most in my mind. Maybe it was because I was young or the game was more exciteing . The steel curtain, the raiders,staubach ,o j , and grease. It will be interesting to see what decade gets the most props.

Other than the Bills four trips to the Super bowel, I would have to say the 60's.

Most of you arent old enough to remember this wide open era.

I'll always be partial to the 90's because of our great teams back then, but there's no better time than right here and right now. Like Romes said, you can follow anything and everything football 24-7-365. We have NFL in HD. We have the NFL Sunday Ticket. We have the NFL Network that replays countless games. We have the internet to watch preseason games that we would no other way be able to see. What more can you ask for :lol:

70s...football hit the bigtime..big money ...and no salary cap junk......sadly ralph was running the team like a cheapskate and we never seriously contended