Scout.com says Peters may be back monday

Fingon

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he said. Scout.com sucks. Let's stop posting every guess and speculation about when Peters will report and just wait until it happens.

It's going to be a long wait. I thought he would be in this week and not miss a game. I was way off! I don't expect him back for a long time if at all. I still don't see the Bills trading him. He will sit forever.

No, you said yesterday was Monday. I don't recall you mentioning anything about today the day after Monday.

You got me. True enough, I did not.

I simply said, "It is," to Beast Mode's, "I thought it was Tuesday?"

But clearly I attempted to convey that today, the day after Monday, is Tuesday.

You got me. True enough, I did not.

I simply said, "It is," to Beast Mode's, "I thought it was Tuesday?"

But clearly I attempted to convey that today, the day after Monday, is Tuesday.

And a week from yesterday we'll be happily discussing the Bills win over the C-hawks.

Interestingly enough, it took Beckett almost 4 months to write the original, partly because he wrote it in French, and partly because, apparently, he wrote only on Thursdays.

So you are saying Peters will report on Thursday? :D

VLADIMIR: Scout.com

He said Saturday. (Pause.) I think.

ESTRAGON: WGR

You think.

VLADIMIR:

I must have made a note of it. (He fumbles in his pockets, bursting with miscellaneous rubbish.)

ESTRAGON:

(very insidious). But what Saturday? And is it Saturday? Is it not rather Sunday? (Pause.) Or Monday? (Pause.) Or Friday?

VLADIMIR:

(looking wildly about him, as though the date was inscribed in the landscape). It's not possible!

ESTRAGON:

Or Thursday?

Promo was dead-on with this play

Skipping training camp as a pro-bowler: uncool but understandable, all forgiven down the road

Not being at practice Tuesday before the season opener: completely uncool, and starting to build up the bad blood that will not go away ever.

In my mind as of yesterday he has moved from being a greedy guy playing the business game to take care of his future to being a loser who is hurting the chances of his entire team and every Bills fan of accomplishing something special this year. Maybe I should wait until kickoff to really get mad, but this weekend we moved from a pre-season holdout to a regular season hold-out, and those are completely entirely different animals to me, and I don't think he knows what he is getting himself into.