langston walker -- UPDATE on Page 5

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He looked ok but he was picked in the 7th round for a reason, No freeny also helped, id rather not see him protecting our QBs blind side. I want peters and if not him walker after that im worried

Peters was a UDFA TE, so what does draft order have to do with how good you are?

PTR

He looked ok but he was picked in the 7th round for a reason, No freeny also helped, id rather not see him protecting our QBs blind side. I want peters and if not him walker after that im worried

Heh...Peters was an undrafted FA...that doesnt mean much...

DJ just said "we're calling it a bruise, the x-rays were negative, but I haven't talked to Bud or the docs yet."

did everyone just feel that strong breeze as Billsnation breathed a collective sigh of relief.....

Whhooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

We can, and we do. The Bills did nothing (other than draft a 7th round OT) to improve the OL this offseason. They concentrated on the secondary.

You mean concentrating on the secondary by spending the biggest resources trading for a DT, signing a DT, signing a LB, and drafting CB, WR, DE?

Look, I agree it was a huge mistake for the Bills to not sign a veteran offensive linemen or two. It would have been ideal to sign someone like a Wesley Britt, LJ Shelton, or Anthony Clement for some depth at tackle.

Saying they "concentrated on the secondary" is a bit of a stretch when you're talking about their off-season. Especially since no one drafted after round 3 would have mattered this year depth-wise anyway.

Rotoworld is an excellent site for getting information. The writer just said the x-rays were negative but "Buffalo should be praying right now that Walker didn't tear his triceps.." It wasn't any kind of reporting.

Surprised he didn't bring up a brain tumor and flesh-eating bacteria.

PTR