Republicans Have Better Sex

MichFan

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/News/story?id=174461&page=1

Really no surprise when you look at the people on this board. The libs are so busy hating Bush and worrying about another 4 years how could they find the time? I think ABC was a little too PC on explaining the results, though. They left out the gay male demographic in the Democrat party, and who could be satisfied on the receiving end of that relationship?

Probably because Democrats are too tired from working the two jobs they had to take to replace the one that got outsourced.

The poll analysis also reveals who has worn something sexy to enhance their sex life:

Republicans — 72 percent; Democrats — 62 percent

Who knew that Marv Albert was a Republican.

Probably because Democrats are too tired from working the two jobs they had to take to replace the one that got outsourced.

Who knew that Marv Albert was a Republican.

74606[/snapback]

YOU MEAN ... Probably because Democrats are too tired from working the two jobs they had to take to replace the one that got outsourced to a one legged, 10 year old in some third world country because the stupid lib thought doing his easy ass job at a ridiculously high wage would last forever.

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/News/story?id=174461&page=1

Really no surprise when you look at the people on this board.  The libs are so busy hating Bush and worrying about another 4 years how could they find the time?  I think ABC was a little too PC on explaining the results, though.  They left out the gay male demographic in the Democrat party, and who could be satisfied on the receiving end of that relationship?

73996[/snapback]

Actually, all those threads where you're wondering where the liberals are... well, you do the math.

Or perhaps we're too busy getting busy to bother answering a poll about it :w00t:

YOU MEAN ... Probably because Democrats are too tired from working the two jobs they had to take to replace the one that got outsourced to a one legged, 10 year old in some third world country because the stupid lib thought doing his easy ass job at a ridiculously high wage would last forever.

74670[/snapback]

So speaks a compassionate conservative

Did you see the guys at the Republican convention?  There is no way they're getting more p*ssy then the Democrats.

75274[/snapback]

Hey who said anything about p*ssy, they just said they were having more sex :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did you see the guys at the Republican convention?  There is no way they're getting more p*ssy then the Democrats.

No, but I saw the p*ssy at the Republican convension. A far sight better than the bitter-shrew type that was so common at the Dems gathering!

Or Mary Cheney. Oooh, I'm a bad man, I told the truth! We can't let anyone know about that! That's a family secret, which is why she's not allowed on stage with her life partner with the rest of the family. Don't remind those Bush supporters that think gays are an abomination know there's one in the VP's family, they can't handle hypocracy.

Or Mary Cheney.  Oooh, I'm a bad man, I told the truth!  We can't let anyone know about that!  That's a family secret, which is why she's not allowed on stage with her life partner with the rest of the family.  Don't remind those Bush supporters that think gays are an abomination know there's one in the VP's family, they can't handle hypocracy.

75940[/snapback]

Yup, all Republicans need to be in lockstep on every issue.

I am not shocked that liberals do not understand the concept of "thinking for yourselves."

Did I say ALL Republicans? I said THOSE Bush supporters that think gays are an abomination. You know they're out there, and that's why Bush/Cheney don't want to give Mary Cheney any exposure as opposed to the rest of their "Americana" family.

75951[/snapback]

I'm sure there aren't any John Kerry supporters who think gays are an abomination. :o

It can't be that his daughter doesn't want to be used as a pawn in a political shell game. Nah, has to be a bigger conspiracy than that, since it fits your simpleton political view.

He'll say anything to get elected.

from William Safires op-ed piece today.

Worse than insensitive, that shot was off message, peeling the veneer off the Kerry-Edwards justification for making Mary famous: their oleaginous claim that, gee, they were only complimenting Dick Cheney for his fatherly tolerance. The crusher to that pretense came when the Kerry campaign manager, Mary Beth Cahill, coolly announced that the Cheney daughter was "fair game."

• 13 years later...
On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2004 at 11:04 AM, PastaJoe said:

Or Mary Cheney. Oooh, I'm a bad man, I told the truth! We can't let anyone know about that! That's a family secret, which is why she's not allowed on stage with her life partner with the rest of the family. Don't remind those Bush supporters that think gays are an abomination know there's one in the VP's family, they can't handle hypocracy.

And you probably still can't spell it correctly.

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Every time your assmudgeonry pops its ugly head up I have to remember you have a built-in excuse.........................................................................you're Canadian.

:P  I appreciate your understanding though!