Bills to be 'surprise' team in AFC

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can they be a surprise team if everyone says they are going to be a surprise team ?

Kinda like when everybody called Darryl Talley the most "underrated" linebacker in the NFL. He quickly became the most overrated "underrated" LB.

I never get tired of reading stuff like this....Makes me want Training Camp to open up ASAP even more..

Yeah seriously...I like reading positive things about our team in the off season...please Lord let them back it up for once

Why does everyone think we overpaid for Mitchell?

By the way, he last year predicted that Losman would have a breakout year which, for whatever reason you want to believe, he didn't.

But I'd have no problem putting a bright red bow on yet another absolutely stellar Adam Schein prediction.

Nice... I really think that we're going to be a legitimate force this year. It seems like the stars have alligned for us when you consider that we have one of the weaker schedules in the league, our starters will be back from last year, plus we've made key pickups in the areas that we needed. I really think that we're moving in the right direction, moreso than we have since this decade started. Given the youth in our lineup, it's a great year to have a weaker schedule (per the preseason rankings).

When does the over/under on victories come out in Vegas? If its anything like last year (over/under 6 wins), then Im putting a nice sum of cash on the fellas... Also, is it a 2-1 payout (Put down $1000 get back $2000)?

LA, just another example of laziness, and why I pay no attention to national writers, even when they write positive stuff. Reasoning is"came from Super Bowl Champ, paid to much for him" without ever looking at the numbers.

Crimminy, i was just reading Clayton has us as a surprise team as well, and that scares the bejesus out of me.Swear i would rather alll these chuckleheads have us at 25-32

LA, just another example of laziness, and why I pay no attention to national writers, even when they write positive stuff. Reasoning is"came from Super Bowl Champ, paid to much for him" without ever looking at the numbers.

Crimminy, i was just reading Clayton has us as a surprise team as well, and that scares the bejesus out of me.Swear i would rather alll these chuckleheads have us at 25-32

Yeah, cause thats worked out swell lately.

This is just my guess, as these talking heads never give their reasoning, but maybe its because he has only played one season at weak-side. Before that he was at Mike in KC (IMO he played well at that position too). Obviously he will be exclusively at weak side with the Bills, but he played out of his mind last year at that position for the Giants, so I don't get it. Schein labels himself on Sirius NFL radio as a salary cap expert, so I'm sure he's crunched the numbers and compared his deal to other comparable weak side backers to reach his conclusion, but he doesn't fill us in.

I never get tired of reading stuff like this....Makes me want Training Camp to open up ASAP even more..

Just hope the M.A.S.H. unit stays away from us this year! It would be so disheartning to have all this excitement for the upcoming season and have it dashed by another wave of mind numbing injuries!!! ;)

By the way, he last year predicted that Losman would have a breakout year which, for whatever reason you want to believe, he didn't.

But I'd have no problem putting a bright red bow on yet another absolutely stellar Adam Schein prediction.

Only after you finish answering the ultra-busy phones, however...