Looks like Mcgahee starting

VABills

and Henry to be traded by 10/19.  A stupid foreskin fan at work is listening to some radio station and they just reported this.  I couldn't tell you what station or who was talking, but the co-worker said it sounded like a done deal.

70064[/snapback]

Good enough for me. Time to get rid of the TH jersey. :(

and Henry to be traded by 10/19.  A stupid foreskin fan at work is listening to some radio station and they just reported this.  I couldn't tell you what station or who was talking, but the co-worker said it sounded like a done deal.

70064[/snapback]

I wonder if we could trade his to the Competitive eating organization for 5 of their absolute fattest guys.

I am trying to get more info. But he's like it is 1020 or something like that and they were talking to some guy from Buffalo.  Like I said stupid redskin fans.  They haven't got a clue about football.

70073[/snapback]

Where in VA are you?

WM starting? Okay, fine, whatever. But let's see... trading TH would leave McGahee, Joe Burns, and Shaud Williams as the only tailbacks on the roster.

Anyone else think this isn't such a good idea? Anyone watching what's going on with Mijami's RB-of-the-week search, or Minnesota having to start the #4 guy on their depth chart last week?

WM starting? Okay, fine, whatever. But let's see... trading TH would leave McGahee, Joe Burns, and Shaud Williams as the only tailbacks on the roster.

Anyone else think this isn't such a good idea? Anyone watching what's going on with Mijami's RB-of-the-week search, or Minnesota having to start the #4 guy on their depth chart last week?

70095[/snapback]

At the beginning of the year, I would've agreed with you.

But at this stage of the season, being 0-4,

I'd want to see what if anything we could get for TH first.

I'm ready for the new era to start, and if TH is going to be a problem boo-hooing,

he can leave now.

GO WILLIS!!!

Yes. There's no way the Bills are trading Henry midseason. That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

70095[/snapback]

Guest BillsRebound

Something is in the works. Henry had cracked ribs and a broken leg last year and still played. He will be a cancer if and when McGahee takes over full time (if he hasn't already). We will get a 2nd rounder plus a 4th or 5th rounder from Raiders or someone else. Jerry Rice will not be part of the deal.

70095[/snapback]

Depending upon what we get, I could be OK with this. I know that we Will NOT get a #1 for him, but TD likes to move up on draft day, and an extra pick could help him do so.

Remember, we are 0-4 and worried about playing the most depleted team in the NFL. We are able to lose with or without Travis Henry, and he certainly has not been of much use this year.

Lori, sure, we would be left with less that what we have now at the RB spot, but right now we have MUCH bigger concerns than HOW DEEP out RB corps is. We have a decent back in WM. He is obvioulsy the future. TH was obviously not gonna split time the rest of his career with WM. So, he would be gone in 12 weeks anyway. So, why not trade him now and get a G or a T to help us out NOW.

Some of you people are so attached to individual players its sick. Who cares? If we can make the team better by getting rid of him and getting someone in a position we NEED, then DO IT.

I have ZERO problem wit hthis and would welcome it. TH was at the TOP of the list of fundamentally inept dumbasses who infest this roster. He hasnt missed a critical moment to get hurt, fumble, trip, blow a block or drop a pass. Good riddance.

Now all the Bills need to do is replace those five dumb fat-asses who call themselves an offensive line, lose "Mr. Playmaker" who hasnt caught a clean INT in years, and trade "Mr. Robot Dance on 2nd down, fall asleep on 3rd down" and this team might actually have some players who have a clue.

Lori, sure, we would be left with less that what we have now at the RB spot, but right now we have MUCH bigger concerns than HOW DEEP out RB corps is. We have a decent back in WM. He is obvioulsy the future. TH was obviously not gonna split time the rest of his career with WM. So, he would be gone in 12 weeks anyway. So, why not trade him now and get a G or a T to help us out NOW.

Some of you people are so attached to individual players its sick. Who cares? If we can make the team better by getting rid of him and getting someone in a position we NEED, then DO IT.

70131[/snapback]

Exactly who in this thread is "attached" to Travis Henry? I'm merely pointing out that lack of RB depth has burned this team before - remember last year's Eagles game, the one Henry missed and Joe Burns stepped up in with a stellar 8 carries-17 yards performance? Or how about the year we cut Thurman, then suffered through the Antowain/Linton/Bryson/Morris "who's starting THIS week?" mess?

Hey, if Donahoe can actually find someone nuts enough to give him a quality OL for Henry, I'm all for it. (I won't be holding my breath waiting for that to happen, though.)

But trading him now for 2005 draft picks, as some are suggesting, does us absolutely no good this year.

PUT DOWN THE BONGS- try to remember that Henry was hurt in the game last week.

We should be thanking god that we have McGahee on the team.

Henry hobbled off and I remember seeing the replay of his injury. I was glad it was't that bad. I think he only played a few more plays before he sat down for the rest of the game.

It's funny how there are people saying we could be "BURNED" by trading Travis Henry.... last time I checked we're 0 and friggen 4. How much more burned could we possibly be? If We're gonna trade henry nows the perfect time to do it, before he sucks it up the rest of the season and his trade value drops dramatically. It would be the right thing to pull the trigger now. Give Shaud Williams shot at the #2 spot. He looked pretty decent in "preseason". I see no negative in this sceanrio at all. Start Willis, trade henry let the future begin now B)

PUT DOWN THE BONGS- try to remember that Henry was hurt in the game last week.

We should be thanking god that we have McGahee on the team.

Henry hobbled off and I remember seeing the replay of his injury. I was glad it was't that bad. I think he only played a few more plays before he sat down for the rest of the game.

70218[/snapback]

Thankyou oh voice of reason :lol:

And this information comes from which authoratative source? ummm...hey... I *just* heard that JP will be starting on Sunday, Bledsoe wll be cut, and AVP will be coming out of the booth. Hey, this is fun!! You too can start your own rumor!! :lol:

(Waca, you may wish to change the text under your photo, unless you change "walk" to "live again")

Now all the Bills need to do is replace those five dumb fat-asses who call themselves an offensive line, lose "Mr. Playmaker" who hasnt caught a clean INT in years, and trade "Mr. Robot Dance on 2nd down, fall asleep on 3rd down" and this team might actually have some players who have a clue.

70147[/snapback]

*LOL* Good one, Rk. :lol: