TE passes gas

Edwards supporters quickly gathered behind to sniff it and claim it smelled of roses and that Walsh said his gas could sure cancer and showed alot of Poise. They all claim that it was the best gas they have every seen, for a rookie

They let go of trent's johnson long enough to stand behind him?

Lmao wtg ND. In one obscure post you proved the complete absurdity of these Losman vs Edwards threads, and got people insulting about who's rectum releases smell like roses, and who stinks to high heavens. Job well done :thumbsup:

Side Comment: It is kinda amusing, how 3 of the first 4 replies to the thread came, from some of the biggest JP backers. Take from that what you must. :beer:

It is not Edwards vs Losman. How about we support them both?

A novel idea, and one I wish more people would consider, but you've been here far too long to think it's actually possible.

Lmao wtg ND. In one obscure post you proved the complete absurdity of these Losman vs Edwards threads, and got people insulting about who's rectum releases smell like roses, and who stinks to high heavens. Job well done :thumbsup:

Side Comment: It is kinda amusing, how 3 of the first 4 replies to the thread came, from some of the biggest JP backers. Take from that what you must. :beer:

And in your post you just proved how Edwards supporters think they are so superior to others.

I don't see JP supporters starting threads like this, my response was just a joke to take a shot back at the original.

And I never said I was a backer of any of them, I don't care who starts because neither of them have been the problem with the team the past few years. They have just been the scape goats for the other problems.

I blame the whole situation on the "cursed jersey" people.

You know who you are. The guy who bought a Bledsoe jersey when he was a stud his first year in Buffalo, then followed that purchase up with a Losman jersey after he strung together a solid second half to 2006. Chances are you may also own a Spikes, McGahee, and/or Flutie jersey as well.

If you are this guy, please stop, and whatever you do, don't buy an Edwards jersey. Give the kid a chance.

I blame the whole situation on the "cursed jersey" people.

You know who you are. The guy who bought a Bledsoe jersey when he was a stud his first year in Buffalo, then followed that purchase up with a Losman jersey after he strung together a solid second half to 2006. Chances are you may also own a Spikes, McGahee, and/or Flutie jersey as well.

If you are this guy, please stop, and whatever you do, don't buy an Edwards jersey. Give the kid a chance.

It all started with Flutie and the Flutie jerseys, that Flutie magic that the announcers always said he was using was actually a curse he was spreading accross the league and Buffalo for banishing him to the CFL for all those years.

And in your post you just proved how Edwards supporters think they are so superior to others.

I don't see JP supporters starting threads like this, my response was just a joke to take a shot back at the original.

And I never said I was a backer of any of them, I don't care who starts because neither of them have been the problem with the team the past few years. They have just been the scape goats for the other problems.

Eh I don't think I was trying to be superior. More like calling out bull sh-- when I see it. Sorry, not in the mood, for fart, and johnson pulling jokes. To each their own though.

I kinda agree with the bolded part. Although I think, a good quarterback will overcome certain aspects, and will effectively make the team around him better. Take Carson Palmer in Cincy for instance. He's in a terrible situation. Probably anything worse then Losman has had to endure in Buffalo. Yet year after year, because of Palmer that team stays afloat, and in the race for the playoffs. Without him, they'd be a consistent 3-13 type team. Where as someone like Losman. I get the feeling from him, his ceiling is Jake Plummer.

Where if he's used absolutely correctly, while minimizing his potential to hurt you. In the exact right offensive system. You can win some games. It doesn't exactly excite me. As far as Edwards goes. Far too early to get a handle, on his potential or lack of. All I know is. Right now he's as effective as Losman. While not a great reason to support him. I find it enough, to support him over the alternative.

Eh I don't think I was trying to be superior. More like calling out bull sh-- when I see it. Sorry, not in the mood, for fart, and johnson pulling jokes. To each their own though.

I kinda agree with the bolded part. Although I think, a good quarterback will overcome certain aspects, and will effectively make the team around him better. Take Carson Palmer in Cincy for instance. He's in a terrible situation. Probably anything worse then Losman has had to endure in Buffalo. Yet year after year, because of Palmer that team stays afloat, and in the race for the playoffs. Without him, they'd be a consistent 3-13 type team. Where as someone like Losman. I get the feeling from him, his ceiling is Jake Plummer.

Where if he's used absolutely correctly, while minimizing his potential to hurt you. In the exact right offensive system. You can win some games. It doesn't exactly excite me. As far as Edwards goes. Far too early to get a handle, on his potential or lack of. All I know is. Right now he's as effective as Losman. While not a great reason to support him. I find it enough, to support him over the alternative.

As much as i want Losman to do well and succeed somewhere, the Bills made their choice in Edwards, and better damn well stick with Edwards for a full season (so long as he stays healthy, of course). If they begin to play musical QBs, again, i'll be infuriated with the coaching staff/front office.

Oh, if Edwards shows some real promise this season, and has 2 bad games in 2009, they better stick with him then too.

I can't wait to read this response, though I doubt one is forthcoming.

I suspect he'll grudgingly agree with me that some people just can't pass up a chance to bash the QB they don't like.

Present company included, my friend.

As much as i want Losman to do well and succeed somewhere, the Bills made their choice in Edwards, and better damn well stick with Edwards for a full season (so long as he stays healthy, of course). If they begin to play musical QBs, again, i'll be infuriated with the coaching staff/front office.

Oh, if Edwards shows some real promise this season, and has 2 bad games in 2009, they better stick with him then too.

I agree with that 100%. The Bills have done some good things recently. 2 solid drafts, making the roster younger. Changing the idenity of the team. Trying to the correct the mistake of letting Pat Williams go, by finally bringing in a quality top tier dt. Assuming he's healthy. They still have a ways to go, as far as adding players at certain positions. However. If Edwards is jerked around by the coaching staff, for all the positive the bills have done. It's setting them back another 3 years. It's no good for anyone. I have more then enough patience, to wait it out. Hopefully the Bills do as well. While I don't think Losman would've excelled regardless of circumstance. I can agree with his supporters, on the lack of composure the Bills had with him. Was no good for all parties involved. Hopefully it's different this time around.

With Jauron I wouldnt be the least bit surprised that as training camp gets closer we hear the rumblings..Its an open competition..(Which I wouldnt mind, It would be the first real Qb competition this club really had since?????)

I agree with that 100%. The Bills have done some good things recently. 2 solid drafts, making the roster younger. Changing the idenity of the team. Trying to the correct the mistake of letting Pat Williams go, by finally bringing in a quality top tier dt. Assuming he's healthy. They still have a ways to go, as far as adding players at certain positions. However. If Edwards is jerked around by the coaching staff, for all the positive the bills have done. It's setting them back another 3 years. It's no good for anyone. I have more then enough patience, to wait it out. Hopefully the Bills do as well. While I don't think Losman would've excelled regardless of circumstance. I can agree with his supporters, on the lack of composure the Bills had with him. Was no good for all parties involved. Hopefully it's different this time around.

Exactly. Losman was jerked around and developed like sh--, but that means little right now. The more important thing is that the Bills do not make the same mistakes with Edwards. Get him some weapons via the draft, and let him start and play through his growing pains. It'd be nice to see a little bit of patience.

JP signed his own pink slip. As much as I would like him to stick around as a #2 with enough potential to carry a team for an extended period of time if Edwards goes down....the whole Days of Our Lives thing with Lee Evans last year scares me too much. Even if you can talk some sense into JP and his agent..."Look kid, we're going with Edwards but he can go down at any time. We'd really like to have you here because we trust that you can still lead us to the playoffs with all of the new weapons we added in the offseason."........Lee Evans is going to have the pressure of coming into a contract year, and probably a 1st round WR on the other side, and a new receiving threat at TE. If you throw Losman on top of it, Lee may be too distracted and have another average year. What happens when Edwards loves hitting the TE for 5-7 yds at a pop, and our rookie WR turns out to be very good and snags the tough catches for first downs, and Josh Reed is still reliable underneath.......Evans may have a nervous breakdown. At least with JP not here, Evans can't pout on the sidelines and cuddle with JP.

It all started with Flutie and the Flutie jerseys, that Flutie magic that the announcers always said he was using was actually a curse he was spreading accross the league and Buffalo for banishing him to the CFL for all those years.

Flutie's magic, derived from his pot of gold, was stolen by Rob Johnson, who used it on hair care products and "girls rule" cutoff t-shirts

Also, I should note that I started this not as a TE rules thread but, as correctly identified above, to make fun of the rift on the board. I support whoever is playing

A novel idea, and one I wish more people would consider, but you've been here far too long to think it's actually possible.

Hmmmm

What happened to booting everyone that didn't appreciate the personal attacks from TheDean ?

They couldn't retaliate because little fragile Dean had mod Lori to hide behind.

Now that JP lost the job the protocol has changed ?

Interesting , very interesting.

LOL

And all the posts that show little Dean to be the know nothing that he is have been deleted.

A whole season deleted to cover the tracks of a windbag who hides behind Lori.

LOL

I don't think there are ever rules in place for when a QB should be taken out.

I definitely do not see any logic to saying that no matter how a QB plays, you stay with him the entire season.

Losman was a victim of nothing other than his own poor play.

So I really don't hope anything of the sort regarding keeping a QB in.

I just hope that Edwards proves to be a better QB than Losman, because Losman is a bust.

It is not Edwards vs Losman. How about we support them both?

:unsure:

Unfortunately they are both still coached by Dick " play not to lose" Jauron.

Neither of them stands a chance.

8-8 here we come. :blink:

Unfortunately they are both still coached by Dick " play not to lose" Jauron.

Neither of them stands a chance.

8-8 here we come. :lol:

No worries Gary, I have promised a playoff game this season (maybe even a home wildcard game)..... :blink:

GO BILLS!

Hmmmm

What happened to booting everyone that didn't appreciate the personal attacks from TheDean ?

They couldn't retaliate because little fragile Dean had mod Lori to hide behind.

LOL

And all the posts that show little Dean to be the know nothing that he is have been deleted.

LOL

I pretty much only attack Tards. So, if I attacked you, in the past (under a different username, that was banned), well...it's because you are a Tard. It seems little has changed, on your end.

Nobody gets banned here, simply for attacking me. Hell, if that were the case, half the current board would be gone. :unsure:

So, it's pretty clear to me, that you were formerly banished for violating the TOS and have slipped back onto The Wall under a new username. Based on your posts, so far, you look to be using a "slash and burn" strategy. It seems like you are trying to spread as much venom and ill-will as possible, as you know your stay here will be a short one. Tards like you can't seem to keep their baser instincts under wraps long enough to participate, civilly, in a respectable discussion board.

Hmmmm

LOL

LOL

Class, this is an example of the literary style called "Chickensh*t"... :blink:

I pretty much only attack Tards. So, if I attacked you, in the past (under a different username, that was banned), well...it's because you are a Tard. It seems little has changed, on your end.

Nobody gets banned here, simply for attacking me. Hell, if that were the case, half the current board would be gone. :unsure:

So, it's pretty clear to me, that you were formerly banished for violating the TOS and have slipped back onto The Wall under a new username. Based on your posts, so far, you look to be using a "slash and burn" strategy. It seems like you are trying to spread as much venom and ill-will as possible, as you know your stay here will be a short one. Tards like you can't seem to keep their baser instincts under wraps long enough to participate, civilly, in a respectable discussion board.

For a tard all you need is to look no further than the mirror.

Now run to Lori again little Dean , like a girl hiding behind her mother's skirt.

You must be one frail little wimp.

There have been dozens of people who didn't share your same crush for 'JP' who were banned after you went running to Lori .

Now all these posts are gone because it clearly shows how clueless you were in with your emotional reactions to anyone criticizing your idol.

The year has been deleted because you still want to pawn yourself off as knowing something and the truth is that you are among the most clueless

bags of hot air on this forum.

Now all these posts are gone because it show clearly how clueless you were in with your emotional reactions to anyone criticizing your idol.

So the truth comes out!!! It was Dean who Rosened the board!!! :unsure:

p.s. you're an idiot.

I'm an idiot because you're little Deans companion ?

No, you're an idiot because you felt the need to make a new ID just to come back here and let everyone know how bitter and angry you are about being booted from the board. :unsure::blink: