TE passes gas

No, you're an idiot because you felt the need to make a new ID just to come back here and let everyone know how bitter and angry you are about being booted from the board. :unsure::blink:

I don't care I already know that a fruit like you will be running to the mods as soon as you can get your limp wrist to type a PM.

And so does everyone else who has ever posted here.

But that won't change what you are.

I don't care I already know that a fruit like you will be running to the mods as soon as you can get your limp wrist to type a PM.

And risk not having you around to laugh at while you flail about??? Perish the thought!

I'm still pissed they banned bharmani98.

And so does everyone else who has ever posted here.

But that won't change what you are.

Didn't Siemens buy you out? :unsure:

And risk not having you around to laugh at while you flail about??? Perish the thought!

I'm still pissed they banned bharmani98.

Westinghouse is like a PMS-ing ex girlfriend who runs into you and decides "she'll show you" by bitching you out. Little does she know that she's making a complete ass of herself in front of everyone, and everyone knows how truly pathetic she is.

Westinghouse is like a PMS-ing ex girlfriend who gained 30 pounds and runs into you and decides "she'll show you" by bitching you out. Little does she know that she's making a complete ass of herself in front of everyone, and everyone knows how truly pathetic she is.

fixed.

Westinghouse is like a PMS-ing ex girlfriend who runs into you and decides "she'll show you" by bitching you out. Little does she know that she's making a complete ass of herself in front of everyone, and everyone knows how truly pathetic she is.

Sorry for butting in but for a casual poster like myself why all the hate from westinghouse??? What happened to start this out..LOL..

Ramuis is like a guy who like sticking his nose up another guys ass and he still thinks his breath doesn't stink like sh*t

Westinghouse is like a PMS-ing ex girlfriend who gained 30 pounds and runs into you and decides "she'll show you" by bitching you out. Little does she know that she's making a complete ass of herself in front of everyone, and everyone knows how truly pathetic she is.

Westinghouse....

You got:

CBS PWN3D!!!!!!!

Now back to your regularly scheduled JP and Trent bashing....

Sorry for butting in but for a casual poster like myself why all the hate from westinghouse??? What happened to start this out..LOL..

Apparenty "westinghouse" is a former poster who was booted because they broke one of the rules, carrying on a crusade. I'm guessing too from the posters disgust for Dean and lori, something happened where either Dean informed Lori of this, or Lori stepped in and used her special "mod" powers to banish the person and they feel it was Dean who forced it only because the person didn't think the same way and now they are back on a crusade to tell us how bad JP fans are that they keep running members off the board and Dean is the ringleader of it.

Anyone want to start a pool as to time of the re-banning of this poster? I am taking before 6 tonight

From my research, I would say its either

- Deluca again, only because he was banned a little while ago, and believes it was due to his views on JP, and has made up a couple other fake user names to get back on the board. Although it seems less likely its him because he always refers to JP as Loseman

or

- that Weenie guy because he disapeared and had many arguements with people around here

Apparenty "westinghouse" is a former poster who was booted because they broke one of the rules, carrying on a crusade. I'm guessing too from the posters disgust for Dean and lori, something happened where either Dean informed Lori of this, or Lori stepped in and used her special "mod" powers to banish the person and they feel it was Dean who forced it only because the person didn't think the same way and now they are back on a crusade to tell us how bad JP fans are that they keep running members off the board and Dean is the ringleader of it.

Anyone want to start a pool as to time of the re-banning of this poster? I am taking before 6 tonight

From my research, I would say its either

- Deluca again, only because he was banned a little while ago, and believes it was due to his views on JP, and has made up a couple other fake user names to get back on the board. Although it seems less likely its him because he always refers to JP as Loseman

or

- that Weenie guy because he disapeared and had many arguements with people around here

If you get banned from this board does it carryover to the Sabres message board?

I wouldn't worry too much about it. You have to really work hard at being a d-bag to get banned.

Indeed. As I said, nobody ever got banned simply for insulting me. Nobody ever got banned simply for disliking any player. All of the regulars here know that.

And, for the record, I have never run to Lori (or any of the other mods) asking for a poster to be banned because of what they said about me. I take care of my own business.

Indeed. As I said, nobody ever got banned simply for insulting me. Nobody ever got banned simply for disliking any player. All of the regulars here know that.

And, for the record, I have never run to Lori (or any of the other mods) asking for a poster to be banned because of what they said about me. I take care of my own business.

A funny story for you..Back in 99 I was on a board and this poster and I went at it pretty good..He was a Cardinals fan, he challenged me to come down and handle it like a man..LOL..Well it just so happened we were playing the Cardinals on Sunday night that yr..A bunch of us made that our away game and we went..Before we went this poster and I exchanged copies of seats and we were going to "meet" he said..Well after the alleged time came and went and he never showed up I went to his seats..When I showed up at the copied ticket he mailed me I found Kevin to be a 12 yr old punk with his Dad...You never know who is on the other end..LOL

A funny story for you..Back in 99 I was on a board and this poster and I went at it pretty good..He was a Cardinals fan, he challenged me to come down and handle it like a man..LOL..Well it just so happened we were playing the Cardinals on Sunday night that yr..A bunch of us made that our away game and we went..Before we went this poster and I exchanged copies of seats and we were going to "meet" he said..Well after the alleged time came and went and he never showed up I went to his seats..When I showed up at the copied ticket he mailed me I found Kevin to be a 12 yr old punk with his Dad...You never know who is on the other end..LOL

Did the kid happen to like pickle juice?

So what was the original name of this Westinghouse poster?