NCAA Tourney discussion thread

KD in CA

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ask jim boehiem or any team that shaquille oneal plays for.

anytime you can get two points with out time coming off the clock, sure it works

My alma mater. So no hatin here. Unbelievable.

Just curious... (I don't watch alot of basketball) but does that strategy of fouling like crazy in the last 2 minutes of a game ever work when your down by 10 (more or less)? Has anyone ever employed that strategy and actually won? I know I've seen teams get it close, but never actually win.

Memphis is blowing it....by buddy went to memphis and may jump off a bridge if this does not turn around

Callipari said on PTI that if he was going to rank his 25 most important qualities in a player, free throw shooting would be #26.

:unsure:

Think he still thinks that way?

does that strategy of fouling like crazy in the last 2 minutes of a game ever work when your down by 10 (more or less)? Has anyone ever employed that strategy and actually won?

That's gotta sting. :unsure:

Memphis is blowing it....by buddy went to memphis and may jump off a bridge if this does not turn around

I went to Memphis... and this is shaping up like every friggin team I cheer for. Close, but not close enough. Maybe I should give up watching sports. :unsure:

I went to Memphis... and this is shaping up like every friggin team I cheer for. Close, but not close enough. Maybe I should give up watching sports. :unsure:

Don't give up as a fan so soon.

Maybe give the Dolphins or Patriots a try...

I was thinkin of this thread right about the 1 minute mark and Memphis was missing all the free throws.

I think Douglas-Roberts was too. :unsure:

Nice run for your boys. Enjoy it for what it was.

Nice to know another city has soul crushing choke jobs too.

PTR

Kind of takes the sting away doesn't it?

As a fan of the Orlando Magic, I blame Penny Hardaway. He was present at this game, and in game 1 of the NBA finals when his Magic choked away the game by missing free throws.

WHAT.....A.....GAME!!!!

To quote Michael Vick; I didn't have a dog in this fight so I could just enjoy the game and I think it's one of the top three finals I've ever witnessed. :unsure:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, how the Memphis douchebags will be screaming about that one point deduction for decades to come!! :D