Nov 11 @Miami 1:00pm

Nov 18 New England 1:00pm

Nov 25 @Jacksonville 1:00pm

Dec 2 @Washington 1:00pm

Dec 9 Miami 1:00pm

Dec 16 @Cleveland 1:00pm

Dec 23 N.Y. Giants 1:00pm

Dec 30 @Philadelphia 1:00pm

Even ESPN says we have the hardest sched. Damn thats TOUGH!!!!

What is the conspiracy against the bills? Start us off vs the most improved team in the NFL, that includes Travis Henry, who is going to run wild all day on us. Our porous run defense vs the rushing juggernaut....Our young dynamic duo of JP & Lee taking on the best CB duo in the league in Bailey and Bly. It could be ugly. I really hope it doesnt bring us down if we get stomped on. Its funny how a non playoff team can get 2 playoff caliber teams as their only 2 non-linked divisional games (denver & the jags). GRRRRRRRRR

What is the conspiracy against the bills? Start us off vs the most improved team in the NFL, that includes Travis Henry, who is going to run wild all day on us. Our porous run defense vs the rushing juggernaut....Our young dynamic duo of JP & Lee taking on the best CB duo in the league in Bailey and Bly. It could be ugly. I really hope it doesnt bring us down if we get stomped on. Its funny how a non playoff team can get 2 playoff caliber teams as their only 2 non-linked divisional games (denver & the jags). GRRRRRRRRR

Out of all the things to mention as a possible conspiracy theory, you pick a home opener against Denver?

Looks to me like we could easily start off 2 and 5 or so and then go on a nice streak of wins.

I predict we end up 10 and 6 after a 2 and 5 start. From the @Jets game on, every game looks winnable to me, except maybe for @Philly.

That would be a roller coaster. People would be suicidal around here in October, but it would be worth it for the fun of an 8 and 1 finish after everyone had decided that we stunk.

Yes, not one game where I just know we will win. Every one of them is going to be hard fought. Sometimes I wish we could swap divisions with Seattle.

I love it. Every year this happens. We know the teams we are playing as soon as the regular season ends but as soon as the schedule comes out everybody is like oh man we have a tough schedule. Strength of sched means nothing because it was from the year before. Who would of thought that the saints would of been good last year? Bottom line is every team in our division plays the same teams besides 2 games. We have the same sched as everybody else does in our division.

Just so anyone reading this doesn't have to go look for the same thing: We play Miami and New England the week after their bye week. Neither of them play an opponent coming off of their bye. The Jets play Phili the week after Phili's bye.

Its funny how a non playoff team can get 2 playoff caliber teams as their only 2 non-linked divisional games (denver & the jags). GRRRRRRRRR

Because they were the 3rd best teams in their division last year and did not make the playoffs....

Actually the schedule does not matter in the sense, that if this team wants to make noise this year they have to learn to win games against the good teams.....Last year they won just one game against a playoff team (Jets)....They need to be better.....And that all starts by beating the Broncos and Patriots in the 1st quarter of the season....

Once the bills finished 3rd and knew their opponents in January, it was pretty clear how tough next season was going to be....We were going to play the NFC East, AFC North, AFC East and Denver and Jax....teams that play smash mouth.....These games are won on the trenches and I am glad Marv went out and paid for some talent on the OL/DL....With a good draft, I hope we can compete and do well in these games.

This is going to be a planning nightmare for me. I get back from Jamaica on September 8 and somehow need to get to the opener in Buffalo on the 9th. I never thought we would have our opening game at home again. Figured our first game would be away.

Then I get back from a conference in Arizona on Sunday morning, October 7th and wanted to get to Buffalo for the Cowboys game. Never thought we'd have a Monday night game. Damn Cowboys.

Damn, Damn, Damn

Sep 9 Denver 1:00pm - WIN. This years bills will understand the importance of winning early in a game at home.

Sep 16 @Pittsburgh 1:00pm WIN. The steelers are not close to the team they once were.....new HC

Sep 23 @New England 1:00pm LOSS

Sep 30 N.Y. Jets 1:00pm - WIN.

Oct 8 Dallas 8:30pm - WIN. Coming into the game with a 3-1 record is going to give our boys the confidence to win in prime time.

Week 6 BYE

Oct 21 Baltimore 1:00pm WIN. The Magehee bowl coming off our bye

Oct 28 @N.Y. Jets 4:05pm LOSS

Nov 4 Cincinnati 1:00pm LOSS

Nov 11 @Miami 1:00pm WIN....Miami still sucks

Nov 18 New England 1:00pm WIN.....in a tight one....

Nov 25 @Jacksonville 1:00pm LOSS.....

Dec 2 @Washington 1:00pm LOSS....fletcher gets his revenge

Dec 9 Miami 1:00pm WIN....Miami STILL sucks

Dec 16 @Cleveland 1:00pm WIN

Dec 23 N.Y. Giants 1:00pm LOSS

Dec 30 @Philadelphia 1:00pm LOSS

9-7

This is going to be a planning nightmare for me. I get back from Jamaica on September 8 and somehow need to get to the opener in Buffalo on the 9th.

Fly straight to Buffalo. Do not stop at home, do not collect $200.

This is going to be a planning nightmare for me. I get back from Jamaica on September 8 and somehow need to get to the opener in Buffalo on the 9th. I never thought we would have our opening game at home again. Figured our first game would be away.

Then I get back from a conference in Arizona on Sunday morning, October 7th and wanted to get to Buffalo for the Cowboys game. Never thought we'd have a Monday night game. Damn Cowboys.

Damn, Damn, Damn

Watch out, y'all, Aussie is gonna be TAN!

As for your sig, Bugs Bunny may have a bone to pick with you re: maroon/moron.

Maybe it seems we get the "damn this schedule looks tough" crowd every year, but this really does look tough. I'll be surprised if it's not in the top 5 toughest (I know, I know, based on last year teams strengths).

All I know is - we better beat New England at least once. If we can't do that, we're toast. Get er done!

Maybe it seems we get the "damn this schedule looks tough" crowd every year, but this really does look tough. I'll be surprised if it's not in the top 5 toughest (I know, I know, based on last year teams strengths).

All I know is - we better beat New England at least once. If we can't do that, we're toast. Get er done!

Yep...last year, they were in the bottom half in strength of schedule before the season started. Then due in large part to the surprise showings of the Jets, Ravens, and Tennessee, plus SD's gaudy 14 and 2, folks were crowing about how the team had the toughest schedule. And they bitched about having 4 games in November. So what?...last time I looked, having 4 of your last 6 games at home is generally considered a good happenstance.

And you are likely right about if they get waxed by NE twice.