Buffalo Bills.com says Turner is at OBD right now.

PIZ

some of these Charger fans are smoking crack.

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=40756

check this one out:

I really could see the Bills offering their #12 straight up for Turner. Losman started to come around last year, Lee Evans is a stud, & they took steps to improve their O-line this off-season. Peterson will be gone before they'd pick at 12, & Turner is a much better option than Lynch. Adding Turner with their 12th pick would be a GREAT move for the Bills. Question is, if they make that offer, can AJ get the Titans (or someone else) to offer something better?

uhh ok

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinkin' this years' #3 and a conditional next year. If he PERFORMS, it'll be worth the higher pick. Otherwise a #3 or so.

As for my avatar's....er...condition. Yesterday's problem is clearing up, but something new seems to be developing.

\

Your avatar kind of reminds me of John Kerry :w00t:

Give San Diego the two 3rd rders that we got from Baltimore, nothing more, if they don't like it tell 'em to screw.

Is that a negotiating tactic, or would you really not give up #43 for Turner conditional on negotiating a reasonable extension? Maybe it is just me being in San Diego and seeing every run the guy made this year, but I would be very very happy to give up the #43 for Turner if he doesn't break the bank to sign.

I think the flight thing yesterday was a ruse. I found this online. I can't believe Marv would even consider this guy. He is too slow, too old, and really has character issues.

Michael Turner

5 Wide, you have your Michael Turners mixed up. The dude in your attachement was already signed by the Bengals!!

check this one out:

I really could see the Bills offering their #12 straight up for Turner. Losman started to come around last year, Lee Evans is a stud, & they took steps to improve their O-line this off-season. Peterson will be gone before they'd pick at 12, & Turner is a much better option than Lynch. Adding Turner with their 12th pick would be a GREAT move for the Bills. Question is, if they make that offer, can AJ get the Titans (or someone else) to offer something better?

uhh ok

The Bills are not going ot offer a 1st rd pick straight up, nor is any other NFL team.

The Chargers will be lucky to land a 2nd rd pick straight up, so why should the Bill overpay. The market is between Buffalo and Tenn and Tenn has no intention of offering a #1 pick.

I guess he did not like the Titans offer, oops, I mean he got his flight problems resolved.

Someone needs to take him to the Canadian ballet tonight, and that will seal the deal. Nashville has the honky tonk music, but we have the ballet.

Someone needs to take him to the Canadian ballet tonight, and that will seal the deal. Nashville has the honky tonk music, but we have the ballet.

spent time in nashville about a decade ago. they have this section called.....printer's alley(?)...i wouldn't say it rivaled the ballet, but it was not altogether sucky either. 'course, if those girls are still dancing today, they'd be old enough to be the grandparents of wm's triplets.

spent time in nashville about a decade ago. they have this section called.....printer's alley(?)...i wouldn't say it rivaled the ballet, but it was not altogether sucky either. 'course, if those girls are still dancing today, they'd be old enough to be the grandparents of wm's triplets.

I know exactly what you are talking about, my brother went to Vanderbilt. It is called the Brass Stables. Not bad, but nothing like the ballet. You had to pay to bring your own beer, something like pay 20.00 for them to let you take in a 12 pack.

Here's a few scenarios that I could live with.

a) Like I stated earlier, trading off the two 3rd rders that we got from Baltimore.

b) Trade our 2nd rder (#43) outright and swapping one of our 2007 3rd rders for San Diego's 2nd rder (#62).

c) Swapping our 1st rder (#12) for San Diego's 1st rder (#30) and no other compensation.

There, I think that about covers it. Would anyone disagree with any of these scenarios?

Give San Diego the two 3rd rders that we got from Baltimore, nothing more, if they don't like it tell 'em to screw. Here's another update out of Tennessee.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...03/1027/RSS0201

PS I'm getting worried about you The Dean, it looks like you're falling apart!

Am I the only one who read this snipet at the end of the Tennessean article????...

"Asked whether Turner prefers the Titans or Bills, Cook (Turner's agent) said: "He just wants to go play. I think he likes Tennessee, but we'll have to see how much Tennessee likes him.''

Please Michael Turner supporters, have some dignity. After the Willis McGahee fiasco, why on God's green earth would you want another runningback that wishes he were playing elsewhere? Seriously, it's time Bills fans get behind either drafting Peterson or Lynch.

Am I the only one who read this snipet at the end of the Tennessean article????...

"Asked whether Turner prefers the Titans or Bills, Cook (Turner's agent) said: "He just wants to go play. I think he likes Tennessee, but we'll have to see how much Tennessee likes him.''

Please Michael Turner supporters, have some dignity. After the Willis McGahee fiasco, why on God's green earch would you want another runningback that wishes he were playing elsewhere? Seriously, it's time Bills fans get behind either drafting Peterson or Lynch.

What do you expect an article in a Tenessee newspaper to say? he'd rather play in Buffalo?

Please Michael Turner supporters, have some dignity. After the Willis McGahee fiasco, why on God's green earth would you want another runningback that wishes he were playing elsewhere? Seriously, it's time Bills fans get behind either drafting Peterson or Lynch.

Been there doin that. I really don't get the point of trading picks for a rb unless it's for Peterson :w00t:

What do you expect an article in a Tenessee newspaper to say? he'd rather play in Buffalo?

What do I expect? How about saying that Michael Turner is looking for a team that wants him to be their starting runningback and to be paid accordingly. An allegiance that's made against Buffalo whether by him or his agent is a huge red flag. I sure hope that Marv saw this article before he makes his decision.

Any hint of this sh-- and it's game over as far as I'm concerned. Draft a Buffalo Bill runningback, not an ex-Charger Titan lovin blankity blanker.

Geez, talk about making something out of nothing. His agent states that "I think he likes Tennessee" and that means he doesn't want to play in Buffalo??? :w00t:

The guy is from Waukegan, Illinois and went to Northern Illinois. I don't think he really cares where he plays. The idea of being a starter and making mega bucks is probably his biggest concerns. Plus, he has very little to say in the matter anyways.

If he really did care about where he wanted to play, he would stay in San Diego, play change up to the best back in the NFL, collect $2 million, and then sign a big deal next year.

What do I expect? How about saying that Michael Turner is looking for a team that wants him to be their starting runningback and to be paid accordingly. An allegiance that's made against Buffalo whether by him or his agent is a huge red flag. I sure hope that Marv saw this article before he makes his decision.

Any hint of this sh-- and it's game over as far as I'm concerned. Draft a Buffalo Bill runningback, not an ex-Charger Titan lovin blankity blanker.

I didn't think you were really that stupid, but then you post this and (like alot of Bills fans lately) turned nothing into something thats supposed to be a huge deal (but really isn't)

Here's a few scenarios that I could live with.

a) Like I stated earlier, trading off the two 3rd rders that we got from Baltimore.

b) Trade our 2nd rder (#43) outright and swapping one of our 2007 3rd rders for San Diego's 2nd rder (#62).

c) Swapping our 1st rder (#12) for San Diego's 1st rder (#30) and no other compensation.

There, I think that about covers it. Would anyone disagree with any of these scenarios?

Do away with C, Tipster, and we can talk. :w00t:

I didn't think you were really that stupid, but then you post this and (like alot of Bills fans lately) turned nothing into something thats supposed to be a huge deal (but really isn't)

That's ok moron. Even gullible gus' are allowed opinions.

Make sure you ask Turner for some lipstick before he does you-know-what to you.