Buffalo Bills.com says Turner is at OBD right now.

PIZ

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"If he really did care about where he wanted to play, he would stay in San Diego, play change up to the best back in the NFL, collect $2 million, and then sign a big deal next year".

Great point.

But it isn't up to him if the Chargers want to trade him. Of course he could make the contract part difficult.

That's ok moron. Even gullible gus' are allowed opinions.

Make sure you ask Turner for some lipstick before he does you-know-what to you.

They really shouldn't

So because I said that a comment made by an agent to the teams citiy newspaper of the team he's trying to get a contract from that he thinks his client would like to play in tenessee, the player in question preforms oral sex on me?

Now I really stand by my moron comment

This is the time for a guy like Turner. He would very likely jump at the chance to be a starter and get 20 million. He hasn't made ANY real money yet. He could get injured or simply not put up the numbers he has put up and then his worth would go down a little or a lot. If he plays at the same clip he'd be worth the same amount he is now but there still wouldnt be more than a handful of teams that would bid on him and pay him because a lot have starters and some will draft guys from a good RB class next year. This is the time for him to cash in and both Buff and TN offer him pretty good opportunities. Particularly the Bills with no RB, a beefed up line and a solid QB and WR.

They really shouldn't

So because I said that a comment made by an agent to the teams citiy newspaper of the team he's trying to get a contract from that he thinks his client would like to play in tenessee, the player in question preforms oral sex on me?

Now I really stand by my moron comment

I have very strong opinions regarding players and player agents after going through the Wills McGahee/Drew Rosenhuas dog and pony show.

As far as I'm concerend ANY mention, in ANY media whether it's the player or his agent, of a player's preference to choose another team over the Bills and it's "don't let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha" time. I am so done with this crap, it's not even funny.

It's time Bills fans have a "zero tolerance" policy on this kind of garbage.

Particularly the Bills with no RB, a beefed up line and a solid QB and WR.

You hit on something that keeps nagging me: the Titans have LenDale White. And while I've read he's a bit on the heavy side lately, was he not supposed to be their future go-to guy? In Buffalo, Turner would be the clear starter. Maybe I missed the part where Tennessee doesn't want White to be the main guy, and this is all just a bunch of crap, so I'm just askin'...

I have very strong opinions regarding players and player agents after going through the Wills McGahee/Drew Rosenhuas dog and pony show.

As far as I'm concerend ANY mention, in ANY media whether it's the player or his agent, of a player's preference to choose another team over the Bills and it's "don't let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha" time. I am so done with this crap, it's not even funny.

Relax. Turner had just completed his Tennessee trip when these comments were made. This was BEFORE the trip he made to Buffalo today. Thus, he had no basis for speaking about Buffalo one way or the other at the time the question was posed to him. I imagine if the same question is posed today or tomorrow by the Buffalo press that he'll respond in a similar manner replacing the word "Tennessee" with "Buffalo".

But it isn't up to him if the Chargers want to trade him. Of course he could make the contract part difficult.

Not quite. No team would be willing to trade for him, unless a long term deal is agreed to beforehand. Otherwise, you give up a high draft pick for a UFA next year. No thank you.

I almost replied when you made the initial "observation" of the Buffalo slight...but, I promised to read to the end of the thread.

Then I read your 2nd remark after it had been pointed out he said NOTHING against Buffalo. Zip, zero zilch, nada niente...His AGENT basically said to a Tennessee paper, while he was in Tennessee, and in the middle of a possible trade and contract negotiation with the Titans, that he liked Tennessee fine.

(Why that motherfuc#er! How DARE he diss Buffalo like that?)

Then I see you defending your crazy pointless mis-observation a 3rd time. WTF is going on?

Freakin grow up already. Admit you missed the point the first time you read it. It happens. We all make mistakes, sometime. Man up and admit it.

Some of us were worried, with LSI gone for a week, we wouldn't get our daily dosage of stupid and clueless posts. I think you are filling the void nicely.

Shifting topics, because I don't believe there's any possible way you can interpret his comments as being "anti-buffalo" either, I have a question to pose...

Assuming, hypothetically, we trade our second pick this year for turner (and lets say a pick next year for him, but whatever it is, it's not important for this question), would you, if we still have the 12th overall pick and two thirds, be inclined to take another RB somewhere in the first 4 rounds?

Someone like tony hunt in round 4 if he's still there (since he had a bad 40 time there's a good chance he could really drop) or Kenny irons in the third if he's still available? I would love to add more depth there. I have no problem with Turner/Thomas/Williams/Jackson, but more depth and youth would be nice in the right situation.

Obviously if we get Turner we have bigger needs in other positions, but i guess my question is, would getting turner definitiley close the door on a mid- to later round running back?

Well, I scoured and I scoured all day and nary a word or update on Turner Derby. I'm wondering if Buffalo is hammering out a deal as we speak. There was quicker updates with the Tennessee situation, it should be very soon for us to hear if Turner left Buffalo or the wheels are in motion for a deal.

I almost replied when you made the initial "observation" of the Buffalo slight...but, I promised to read to the end of the thread.

Then I read your 2nd remark after it had been pointed out he said NOTHING against Buffalo. Zip, zero zilch, nada niente...His AGENT basically said to a Tennessee paper, while he was in Tennessee, and in the middle of a possible trade and contract negotiation with the Titans, that he liked Tennessee fine.

(Why that motherfuc#er! How DARE he diss Buffalo like that?)

Then I see you defending your crazy pointless mis-observation a 3rd time. WTF is going on?

Freakin grow up already. Admit you missed the point the first time you read it. It happens. We all make mistakes, sometime. Man up and admit it.

Some of us were worried, with LSI gone for a week, we wouldn't get our daily dosage of stupid and clueless posts. I think you are filling the void nicely.

You are indeed mentally challenged. This is the quote from the article...

"Asked whether Turner PREFERS the Titans or Bills, Cook said: "He just wants to go play. I THINK HE LIKES TENNESSEE, but we'll have to see how much Tennessee likes him.''

If you read that as being "nothing" then so be it. I read that AS IT READS...which is given the choice, Turner would rather play football in Tennessee. BTW, it's best not to tell someone to grow up when you're clearly having a spastic internet temper tantrum. What, are you going to hold your breath next? Get bent buddy.

Shifting topics, because I don't believe there's any possible way you can interpret his comments as being "anti-buffalo" either, I have a question to pose...

Assuming, hypothetically, we trade our second pick this year for turner (and lets say a pick next year for him, but whatever it is, it's not important for this question), would you, if we still have the 12th overall pick and two thirds, be inclined to take another RB somewhere in the first 4 rounds?

Someone like tony hunt in round 4 if he's still there (since he had a bad 40 time there's a good chance he could really drop) or Kenny irons in the third if he's still available? I would love to add more depth there. I have no problem with Turner/Thomas/Williams/Jackson, but more depth and youth would be nice in the right situation.

Obviously if we get Turner we have bigger needs in other positions, but i guess my question is, would getting turner definitiley close the door on a mid- to later round running back?

I don't think so. There would have to be REALLY extenuating circumstances, I think.

Sorry there isn't more analysis here, but if you have Turner and A Train (and the guy from Europe, perhaps), you get your depth later in the draft, or pick up a vet after the cuts. We have far too many needs and holes on this team, IMO.

You are indeed mentally challeneged. This is the quote from the article...

"Asked whether Turner PREFERS the Titans or Bills, Cook said: "He just wants to go play. I THINK HE LIKES TENNESSEE, but we'll have to see how much Tennessee likes him.''

If you read that as being "nothing" then so be it. I read that AS IT READS...which is given the choice, Turner would rather play football in Tennessee. BTW, it's best not to tell someone to grow up when you're clearly having a spastic internet temper tantrum. What, are you going to hold your breath next? Get bent buddy.

Let me just say:

:w00t::);)

This is the quote from the article...

If you read that as being "nothing" then so be it. I read that AS IT READS...which is given the choice, Turner would rather play football in Tennessee.

I snipped the personal stuff although I prefer not to edit posts. My apologies if that offends you.

I underlined the relevant part of the quote IMO. He thinks, not Michael said to me he really wants to play in Tennessee. Not Michael is looking forward to playing for the Titans. Sounds like a suck up to a local newspaper while leaving wriggle room to change his opinion as quickly as possible with the best offer.

I snipped the personal stuff although I prefer not to edit posts. My apologies if that offends you.

I underlined the relevant part of the quote IMO. He thinks, not Michael said to me he really wants to play in Tennessee. Not Michael is looking forward to playing for the Titans. Sounds like a suck up to a local newspaper while leaving wriggle room to change his opinion as quickly as possible with the best offer.

No problem with the edit and no need to apologize.

Here's a snippet from ESPN's insider. I can't provide a link because I'm not a member, maybe somebody who is can.

Bills owner Ralph Wilson dispatched his private plane to get Michael Turner to Buffalo after Turner was having flight troubles in Tennessee.

It sounds like the Bills are really in this despite being in good position to draft a tailback somewhere on the first day. However, ESPN's John Clayton reports San Diego won't take less than a first-rounder for Turner. Apr. 5 - 8:17 p.m. ET

Looks like Ralphie boy is on board for Turner. I can't but think that if everything looks good Buffalo will make this happen tonight if not already.

You are indeed mentally challenged. This is the quote from the article...

Which part of "I THINK he likes Tennessee" is confounding you?