What is marv thinking Now?

IMHO i believe marv is content with the current running backs on the roster. He will draft one day 2 for competition only. this draft is going to be devoted to defense and depth

Lets face it we spent heavily on offense during the donahoe years (JP, Lee, Roscoe, Reed, Everett,Willis,) our defense right now IMO is very weak in terms of depth. if Crowell goes down our next best Linebacker is Keith Ellison? Thats kinda scary to me. If Simpson or Whitner go down we have Jim Leonard and thats it. Corner is ok at the top but after Mcgee and thomas we have very few guys with significant playing time. I think the D Line is deep but other than that we have nothing.

Between A train,Jackson,Williams and a day 2 back we should be fine esspecially if that new o line delivers like it should.

Plus as long as JP is healthy we can beat anyone IMO (on offense anyway)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO i believe marv is content with the current running backs on the roster. He will draft one day 2 for competition only. this draft is going to be devoted to defense and depth

That is an extremely scary thought. Our starting RB is going to be nearly 30 years old, with over 1300 carries. 0:)

Lets face it we spent heavily on offense during the donahoe years (JP, Lee, Roscoe, Reed, Everett,Willis,) our defense right now IMO is very weak in terms of depth. if Crowell goes down our next best Linebacker is Keith Ellison? Thats kinda scary to me. If Simpson or Whitner go down we have Jim Leonard and thats it. Corner is ok at the top but after Mcgee and thomas we have very few guys with significant playing time. I think the D Line is deep but other than that we have nothing.

Between A train,Jackson,Williams and a day 2 back we should be fine esspecially if that new o line delivers like it should.

Plus as long as JP is healthy we can beat anyone IMO (on offense anyway)

IMHO, you're wrong. There will be a day 1 RB taken. No one knows what Jackson can do and Williams is a scat back at best. A-Train is solid, but if he goes down, who does that leave to carry the load?

Factor in the staff's preaching of RBBC and it's clear that there is a huge, gaping hole at RB and you better believe it will be addressed within the first three rounds.

IMHO, you're wrong. There will be a day 1 RB taken. No one knows what Jackson can do and Williams is a scat back at best. A-Train is solid, but if he goes down, who does that leave to carry the load?

Factor in the staff's preaching of RBBC and it's clear that there is a huge, gaping hole at RB and you better believe it will be addressed within the first three rounds.

RBBC?

I'm sure Marv is thinking:

"There are a LOT of dumb fuc#ers posting crap on the Internet when they know nothing of what's going on."

"Oh, and that The Dean guy is very astute...but a bit of a dick, dontcha think?"

Marv is thinking that if he doesn't hurry up and pull his head out of ass that he is going to have to run the rock down by the goalline himself.

Nam Yoho Renge Kyo

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Repeat as necessary.

0:)

Several things..he's a bright guy--several trains of thought...

A commencement speech to a bunch of Catholic College kids??? Get my damn publicist on the phone.

Ralph, damn cheapskate, send your private jet.

When Jauron stuck the pencils up his nose during the draft meeting, I thought I was going to bust a gut.

God damn that The Dean guy is self absorbed

Wait till these !@#$s find out I am really DeLuca