Bills first two picks

Rubes

I'm predicting that Willis and AP will both be gone before #12, and that the Bills will not move up to get either. If one of them is available, then I'll be wrong, but I'll also be happy.

1. Marshawn Lynch

2. Move back up into the first round to grab Poz

That's my prediction and I'm sticking with it.

this is my prediction since feburary..............

we draft adrian peterson first and paul posluszny second.

if adrian peterson is off the board it will be marshawn lynch first and paul second.

we will trade back into the first round or the upper seconfd to get paul.the rest of our draft will be the best player available regardless of position.

go bills in"07..........of course if we do trade for turner then it will be linebacker first.that last part was just added today because of all the turner trade talk.

1. Draft a Stud that will make the pro bowl for years to come, lead the bills to the super bowl and become our messiah.

2. ???

3. Profit

<_<

I was thinking of posting the same thing while reading the post above yours!!

1. (12) Patrick Willis (LB)

2. (43) Brian Leonard (RB)

???

3a. CB

3b. C/OG?

4. LB? or DE?

6. S?

7. FB? or QB? or TE?

Brian Leonard is gonna be taken in the 1st round by the Patriots with 1 of their 1st round picks...the other 1st rounder will be used on POZ. Or the Gaytriots will package their picks to move up and grad Willis. Bellichick and Bruschi suck balls.

1- Willis, Patrick MLB <if allready taken> Posluszny, Paul OLB ...both would be monsters on our line for along time to come

2- Pittman, Antonio RB ....I think this guy has more potential than anyone else available after lynch and peterson are gone

3a- Hughes, Daymeion CB ...ball hawk and fast solid CB for tampa2 defense

3b- Alexander, Rufus OLB ...another great Lb perfect for tampa2 defense

4-McClain, Le'Ron FB ...monster Blocker and can catch and get yards after the catch

6,7a,7b - all depth at wherever

1. Adrian Peterson (somehow, someway the Bill's draft the best running back prospect the NFL has seen in this decade.)

2. Marcus McCauley CB Fresno State (to be honest i don't have a clue all i know is they will go defense with the next 4 picks (43, 74, 92, 111) drafting 1 CB 2 LB and 1 DT)

1- Willis, Patrick MLB <if allready taken> Posluszny, Paul OLB ...both would be monsters on our line for along time to come

2- Pittman, Antonio RB ....I think this guy has more potential than anyone else available after lynch and peterson are gone

4-McClain, Le'Ron FB ...monster Blocker and can catch and get yards after the catch

Daymeion Hughes is not fast. He ran in the 4.6 range at the combine.

Scenario A - Adrian Peterson on the board at #12

1(12) - RB Adrian Peterson

1(20ish) - LB Paul Pozlausney (trade our 2nd and both 3rds to move up)

Scenario B - Peterson Gone, Willis on the board at #12

1(12) - LB Willis

2(43) - RB Leonard

Scenario C - Peterson and Willis both gone at #12

1(12) - RB Lynch

1(20ish) - LB Paul Pozlausney (trade our 2nd and both 3rds to move up)

1. Okoye, Willis, Peterson or Lynch in that order) If NONE of them are available, trade down and take Poz LB or Beason LB or IronsRB

2. Jonathan Wade CB of Tennessee

3a. Durant LB of Hampton

3b Battle RB from Houston

4 Zak DeOssie, MLB from Cornell

If number one pick turns out to be Willis, skip DeOssie and take Corey Anderson FB Tennessee.

OK, I hate trade down mocks, but here goes:

1 (12). Pick 12 comes and Willis and Peterson are both gone. Call up A.J. Smith and pull the trigger on Turner / Pick 30 for Pick 12 / Next Year's 3rd rounder

1 (30). Jon Beason (OLB)

2 (43). David Harris (ILB)

3a. Daymeion Hughes (CB)

3b. Manuel Ramirez (OG)

2nd day used to find gems for: TE (I like Derek Shouman from Boise St. late), WR, FB, S

1. Draft a Stud that will make the pro bowl for years to come, lead the bills to the super bowl and become our messiah.

2. ???

3. Profit

How could I have forgotten the 3. Profit? (It's a fundemental part of the business plan...)

This is very close to what I think position-wise if they do not get another player for the lines.

I think DE could be a surprise pick. I like Hargrove's enthusiasm, but think we need someone else to come in if Denney, Kelsay or Schobel get injured. On pass plays last year, all three would often line up. If not, Powell might make the team this year.

2. ???

3. Profit

gotta love the underpants gnomes references

time to go to work, work all day, work for the underpants hey

I have it as my ringtone, I'm so proud.

Bush?

Yep lets take anothe flyer on a back with leg problems. :rolleyes:

The fascination with Bush has to stop. Jerome Bettis was a big boy too that ran hard but there are not too many big backs that are major players in this league.

TJ Duckett was a darn good big back in school as well. But he is nothing but a short yardage back.

Bush can't even run right now because of the second surgery he just had.

I just wish people would stop spitting out names just because they have heard of him.

NO WAY!

I will, at this point in the process, do neither. :thumbsup:

You can say that again...you seem to have returned with a vengeance. :rolleyes:

The Bills @ 12 will have trade offers for DT Alan Branch, who is becoming a bargain at that pick! Therefore, the Bills move down with the Cincinnati Bengals and with their selection take Jon Beason, OLB/MLB, Miami. Additionally, the Bills acquire the Bengals 2nd rounder. The 43rd pick is Brain Leonard, RB, Rutgers. The second pick (#49) of this round from Cinci. is Justin Durant, OLB/MLB, Hampton. In the 3rd round, the Bills opt for Ben Patrick, TE, Delaware with 74 and follow that up with Marshall Yanda, OG/OT, Iowa!

If we don't get Turner then i absolutely love the above. Nice job Horus.

I normally don't like trade ups, but I just have a feeling that Adrian Peterson will be a Bill (though I'd be happy with Turner or Lynch or even a lower round, decent RB). They won't get AP at 12 no matter what those mocks say.

So, I think, in a very risky move, they give Washington their first and second picks and take AP at number 6 (assuming he is still there then).

1-AP, RB

3a-Hughes, CB

3b-Buster Davis, ILB

Not sure either Hughes or Davis will be there, but that's my prediction.

Overall, I am not feeling that picky, and would be pretty stoked getting Willis, Poz, Okoye, Branch, or Lynch in the 12 slot. Maybe even Beason. All this reach stuff is crazy, as if people know exactly where a guy will be and should be slotted. All the mocks are wrong. All the predictions on how good people will be are wrong on the whole. If you like a guy, take him.

That being said, I don't want to see a DB or WR in the 1st round. DB has been discussed ad nauseum. And WRs take too long to develop and are too iffy. A middle round WR - even a 2nd rounder, if we don't make my Peterson trade - would be fine with me.

A stud running back may sellout tickets, but a stellar defense is what will win us games...

1. Patrick Willis

2. Poz

Why not? Last year Buffalo drafted: Safety, DT, CB, Safety, DT… why not stick with defense and go LB, LB?