Who is going to stop the run

bdelma

With all the talk about drafting a RB, who do the bills have to stop the run. #55 and who else. This team is so thin linebacker. Stamer, Wire and Haggins marginal at best. If they draft a RB in the first round their nuts!.

You know we could go a much cheaper and more effective route....

....the jills would have to "trim a little off"

....need to change their cheerleading routine a bit

"that girl is slapping the other one on the @ss Jimmy!"

"just get them to stop shaking their @ss for one minute Jimmy!"

:thumbsup:

PS....this is the disclaimer portion where I apologize anyone that I may have offended <_<

Yeah, can't win without stopping the run....oh wait...Indianapolis says hi...

Joking aside, I think doing better against the run is important, but I fully expect us to already be able to do better now than last year before adding anybody in the draft (and I think we will get an impact DT or LB in round 1). I think 2007 Larry-McCargo-Kyle-Hargrove is better than what we had last year, and I think 2007 Ellison-Crowell-Spikes is better than what we had last year (counting injuries, which isn't quite fair).

Getting better against the run is important, but that wasn't London's strength, TKO was not the player he should be in 2007, McCargo missed the year, and the whole team was in the first year of a new system that relies on the pieces working together in sync.

But I do think this is a big enough worry that I would love a front 7 guy if we can at #12. Willis/Okoye + 2nd round RB makes us a better team than Lynch + 2nd round LB/DT.

Who is going to stop the run?

Who's running now?

Maybe the Orchard Park Police could apprehend the scoundrel that's running all over the field at OBD now in the offseason.

I'd certainly feel better if no one were allowed to be running there now.

Too bad the season doesn't start tomorrow.

It would be fun to watch.

Thank Gosh we have a couple months to add a few more players.

You do believe in Gosh don't you?

Marv and DJ are confident. In what we're not sure. But if last season's, "we're going to be quicker" mentality remains, it's going to be a long season. Of course it's not for another 5 months until opening day, but some people haven't figured out the people who may stop the run are assembled in March and April.

Without DT's in the middle, your "attacking" LB's will quickly become "pursuers." Trust in Marv?

No one will...WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

With all the talk about drafting a RB, who do the bills have to stop the run. #55 and who else. This team is so thin linebacker. Stamer, Wire and Haggins marginal at best. If they draft a RB in the first round their nuts!.

I guess the Super Bowl Champion, Indianapolis Colts, were crazy for taking a RB in first round last year instead of working on their horrid defensive line?

Drafting a RB in the 1st round will be a regretted move by this team, there is too much to question about Lynch and Peterson will most likely be snatched up by #12. I really hope that the Bills take a DT or LB in the 1st round.

Lately with Jaurons comments about A-Train I don't see the Bills grabbing a RB in the 1st.