Who is going to stop the run

bdelma

With all the talk about drafting a RB, who do the bills have to stop the run. #55 and who else. This team is so thin linebacker. Stamer, Wire and Haggins marginal at best. If they draft a RB in the first round their nuts!.

Marv made it clear when he took the GM job, saying, "To win in this league, you've got to be able to run the ball - and stop the run."

In Marv we trust. :D

Clearly, they were unhappy with McMoron's mediocre performance at RB, but I'm fairly confident they'll have a suitable replacement by September - remember...it's only March!!! ;)

Actually, with the beef they've got up front now and the threat of JP and the passing game to keep opposing defenses honest, I really think our running game will be fine. As JP said yesterday...

"A hole is a hole and if somebody can hit it, they can hit it," he said. "I have confidence in Anthony (Thomas). He did a great job when he was in there last year. I really think that Shaud Williams can hit the hole. And then there are options with the draft and we'll see how things go."

Now as for Marv's plan to stop the run, I have only one word...

Posluszny!!! :devil:

Marv made it clear when he took the GM job, saying, "To win in this league, you've got to be able to run the ball - and stop the run."

In Marv we trust. :thumbsup:

Clearly, they were unhappy with McMoron's mediocre performance at RB, but I'm fairly confident they'll have a suitable replacement by September - remember...it's only March!!! B-)

Actually, with the beef they've got up front now and the threat of JP and the passing game to keep opposing defenses honest, I really think our running game will be fine. As JP said yesterday...

"A hole is a hole and if somebody can hit it, they can hit it," he said. "I have confidence in Anthony (Thomas). He did a great job when he was in there last year. I really think that Shaud Williams can hit the hole. And then there are options with the draft and we'll see how things go."

Now as for Marv's plan to stop the run, I have only one word...

Posluszny!!! :D

I think the quote actually was "A-hole is a-hole and Willis is an a-hole."