Least favorite Bill of all time

From Fox News:

O.J. Simpson reportedly said he is "throwing his hat into the ring" regarding the paternity battle over Anna Nicole Smith's baby, citing his "slow-moving sperm."

Documentary filmmaker Norm Pardo — who filmed 70 hours of footage with Simpson from 2000 to 2005 — told the New York Post that Simpson said "he knew Anna Nicole pretty well, and he said he had slow-moving sperm, and he might be the father."

Simpson even joked that he hoped the baby wasn't his as Fred Goldman — the father of Ron Goldman, whom Simpson was acquitted of murdering along with his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson — might try to take her.

"I hope they don't do a DNA test on Anna Nicole's baby. If they find out Dannielynn is mine, I don't want Fred Goldman trying to seize her money — or the baby herself," Pardo claims Simpson said.

... Please OJ just go away and take Rodman, Bonds and Pete Rose with you.

A buddy of mine used to say the only reason I like Leonard Smith was because he was always "inciting riots and stirring the turds." I just thought he was an emotional (read: high motor) guy who was pretty intense.

I REALLY wish I don't know that now.

As for L Smith. He really helped the Bills when he first arrived. They needed his toughness. Unfortunately, he got a few big penalties that hurt. On the whole, though, I like Leonard Smith.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell Me How you hate flutie, while he saved the bills that year, but you'll accept rob johnson more than him, it was a fluke call to keep rob johnson over flutie, no one works magic like flutie.

Read the posts. People explain why they didn't like Flutie.

The hating part should have a caveat, because a lot of the hating stuff came after the fact, when more information came out about what a scumbag player A or B was, like Ronnie Harmon and somewhat with Flutie. The players in retrospect I hate the most are OJ, Ronnie Harmon (for what he said to Andre) and Smerlas, for still breathing.

My favorite player ever was OJ, and how I hate to say that. Kelly the fair and balanced Quarterback was a close second. Most unsung player I dug was Roland Hooks.

My least favorite player, while he was playing, is tough. Fergy I loved and I hated. He pissed me off more than anyone I think. There were several cornerbacks and offensive linemen, Irvin and Ostroski come to mind, that I learned to despise because of their putrid play and not because of their personality. I hated Vince Ferragamo as a guy and a player. :(

Tell Me How you hate flutie, while he saved the bills that year, but you'll accept rob johnson more than him, it was a fluke call to keep rob johnson over flutie, no one works magic like flutie.

Locker room cancer. Nuff said. And no I didn't like Johnson either. No hate here.

However, the only time I went to St. John Fisher, I had a chance to speak to Rob. I basically told him he was an autograph machine and that he needed to throw the ball away more often. My girlfriend at the time couldn't believe I was talking to him that way. But, I wasn't rude. True story. I still wonder to this day if Johnson realized every time (which seemed like every other play) he ran out of bounds it went down in the stats as a sack.

Although my real least favorite is RJ (I STILL draft him in the last round of every fantasy draft just to cut him again)

I wanted to add some names of yesteryear:

Least favorite - Tom Cousineau Chose the CFL over the Bills. What a slap in the face.

Most favored - Bobby Chandler LOVED his sideline/back of the endzone catches. You just don't see those anymore

Least Favorite: Porcelain Rob Johnson/Willis "I'm the best back in the NFL" McGahee

Favorite: Phil Hansen/Darryl Talley/The Electric Company/Doug Flutie

There are so many of each category that have slipped my memory over the years. I can still remember Mike Stratton and the "hit". The Bills have always had their share of malcontents, and true working class acts. Phil Hansen rates at the top my category for his love for city, the fans and the people that do the chores. It takes class to even ask the names of the stadium attendents, but Phil didn't just ask, he knew each one and their families. A true gentleman farmer/rancher.

This man love is far too graphic for me. Enter a warning in the title stating that there is sexually explicit material in this thread.

Least favorite: J. D. Williams- the ultimate first round BUST!!

Review your Bills history please. Unfortunately, we have had many worst first round picks than JD Williams. For example, Walt Patulski was the first pick in the entire draft. Did you ever hear of Phil Dokes? Booker Moore?

JD was a good guy. His problem was he could not see. He was excellent on special teams, he was a good cover guy, he just could not see the ball. Most "experts" liked the drafting of JD. This was a case of the Bills, and many others, not knowing about his condition and not doing their homework. As a person JD was a good team player.

I agree that he did not pan out as a first rounder, but they are many worse picks than he.

Interesting Names. John Linton and Todd Campbell? Curious as to what they did to desirve such an accolade.

Myself

Favorite: Thurman

Least Favorite: Chris Watson

Also, very interesting to me how many people hated flutie. Amazing how we had 2 quarterbacks everyone hated, yet the debate was so heated around this joint. Personally, I liked flutie. Mainly because he won games, and improvised pretty well. But I can see the arguments on both sides. Interesting thread.

Should get some interesting answers with Willis departing this week. Newbies welcome 0:) . Old school as well.

Least- Doug Flutie

Most- Kurt Schultz

Most: Jamie Mueller/Ray Bentley

Least: Willis you know who