Least favorite Bill of all time

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most: Kent Hull or Talley. Both of these guys rarely got the recognition the "superstars" they played with did, but they were leaders on the field and in the locker room. Blue collar guys for a blue collar city like Buffalo.

Least: Doug Flutie and Willis McGahee. The "It's not my fault" crew. Flutie learned too late. Will Willis ever learn?

Hull and Talley make my "long list", as well. Classy, hard-working guys.

Least Fav: Chris Watson comes to mind. Man I hated seeing him get repeatedly burned.

Although if many more stories about Willis tanking it and then trashing the team surface, he could top the list within a week.

Most Fav: Thurman, easily.

Although I really like JP, he's not great yet by any means, but his attitude is exactly what you want to see. Likes buffalo, likes the team, and does everything he can to win every week. But, just no way could I put him up there with Thurmal (or several other great players) yet. But, we'll see.

Least fav is tough, but that Ronnie Harmon drop in the endzone all alone and we would have won the PLAYOFF game is right up there ! Then Lonnie 'Friggin' Johnson running down field looking backwards and then get's leveled is up there too !

Most Fav is Jim Kelly when he threw a pick and the guy is trying to run it back. Jim Kelly tackles the guy along the sideline and breaks the defenders friggin leg ! Priceless ! Thats when he became my all time fav. !

Least favorite: Norwood for the shank

Man, this is one of the only ones here I can't take. I agree it's one of the worst memories, but least favorite Bill?

With a bunch of these responses you can tell who is judging the Bill as a player, who as a person (or peronality), or in your case, it's the memory (neither).

Least favorite Bill (based on talent): Matt Stevens (embarrassed he played on TV wearing Bills uniform)

Least favorite Bill (personality): McGahee - honestly not because of the recent trade

Favorite Bills (talent): Cowart, Bruce, Reed, Evans, Tasker

Favorite Bill (personality): Tasker (not announcing skills!), Reich

Should get some interesting answers with Willis departing this week. Newbies welcome :( . Old school as well.

Least- Doug Flutie

Most- Kurt Schultz

I concur

Least- Doug Flutie

Most- Bruce Smith. No question the best bill of all times (sorry Jim)

Least fav is tough, but that Ronnie Harmon drop in the endzone all alone and we would have won the PLAYOFF game is right up there ! Then Lonnie 'Friggin' Johnson running down field looking backwards and then get's leveled is up there too !

Most Fav is Jim Kelly when he threw a pick and the guy is trying to run it back. Jim Kelly tackles the guy along the sideline and breaks the defenders friggin leg ! Priceless ! Thats when he became my all time fav. !

A note on the Kelly play- the other team's QB was the physically gifted, but untalented Jeff George....try to picture him going after a defensive player like that.....at least one that wasn't on his OWN team!

The thing i love ost about this thread...I can finally see how many people hated doug flutie. it seemed while he was on the bills, everyone loved him (not me). Now that he's gone, people realize him for what he was. A midget piece of crap that tore apart our locker room. Good riddance jerk

Least- Cosby

Most- Brasky

"We once had a bachelor party for Brasky. He ate the entire cake before we could tell him there was a stripper in it."

BILL BRASKY!