Least favorite Bill of all time

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing i love ost about this thread...I can finally see how many people hated doug flutie. it seemed while he was on the bills, everyone loved him (not me). Now that he's gone, people realize him for what he was. A midget piece of crap that tore apart our locker room. Good riddance jerk

They didn't really hate Flutie at first. That only happened when they needed a smokescren to cover their embarassment over choosing RJ in The Great Buffalo QB Debate. When it became apparent that Johnson was a loser, they tried to take the focus off their footbal stupidity by making Flutie's personality the issue. Most of these Flutie choices in this thread are not about Flutie, our last winner, but about the losers on this board. They're still running the old misdirection play. It's been so long ago that most of them have now convinced themselves it was about personality from the start. It wasn't.

So now we've added "self-deluded" to "stupid."

Have at it, Johnson lovers!

They didn't really hate Flutie at first. That only happened when they needed a smokescren to cover their embarassment over choosing RJ in The Great Buffalo QB Debate. When it became apparent that Johnson was a loser, they tried to take the focus off their footbal stupidity by making Flutie's personality the issue. Most of these Flutie choices in this thread are not about Flutie, our last winner, but about the losers on this board. They're still running the old misdirection play. It's been so long ago that most of them have now convinced themselves it was about personality from the start. It wasn't.

So now we've added "self-deluded" to "stupid."

Have at it, Johnson lovers!

You totally missed the point. I liked both Flutie and RJ and thought we had two good QBs. I was wrong. Both RJ and Flutie were bums. But, it was Flutie's politics and whining that tore the team apart.

You totally missed the point. I liked both Flutie and RJ and thought we had two good QBs. I was wrong. Both RJ and Flutie were bums. But, it was Flutie's politics and whining that tore the team apart.

Ah, yes--Thee Olde "I'm objective because I liked them both" ploy. This ploy was the greatest cowardice of all in the days of the Great Buffalo QB Debate. Pathetic. The revision of history concerning this old debate is its greatest legacy. I fall down laughing every time I hear one of these Johnson lovers contort himself into a pretzel to save his face.

Ah, yes--Thee Olde "I'm objective because I liked them both" ploy. This ploy was the greatest cowardice of all in the days of the Great Buffalo QB Debate. Pathetic. The revision of history concerning this old debate is its greatest legacy. I fall down laughing every time I hear one of these Johnson lovers contort himself into a pretzel to save his face.

Yes, you must be right. I'm either lying or do not know how I feel and felt and what I think or thought. It MUST be Johnson-love that leads people to dislike Flutie. There is not other explanation. That must be true as YOU say it is.

If one didn't "choose" Johnson or Flutie, but rather rooted for the BILLS QB to do well, they are clearly "Cowards".

We, certainly, are not worthy to have a person of your great insight among us.

:(:ph34r::w00t:

BTW, you might want to work on laughing and standing up at the same time. After that, you can try chewing gum and walking!

Most: Jim Kelly. Met the guy. Literally went out of his way to talk to me. (Met him three times, actually, at the beginning, middle, and end of his career. It was nice to watch him grow from a cocky kid to a decent human being.)

Least: Doug Flutie. Met the guy. Wanted to use him for a golf tee. Self-serving !@#$.

Most: Jim Kelly. Met the guy. Literally went out of his way to talk to me. (Met him three times, actually, at the beginning, middle, and end of his career. It was nice to watch him grow from a cocky kid to a decent human being.)

Least: Doug Flutie. Met the guy. Wanted to use him for a golf tee. Self-serving !@#$.

Clearly your are a Rob Johnson lover! Blue-guy says so.

Most: OJ. Was before my time but I used to love watching highlight films and seeing him in movies. Home town pride thing.

Least: OJ. For screwing all of that up.

Good point on Orenthal... I think the thing that bothers me most if he just can't stay out of the spotlight (ie: the book deal, "You Got Juiced" the Anna Nicole Smith thing)... just fade away OJ, your embarrasing yourself, your kids, Bills fans.

One other player I didn't really like Kurt Shultz his failure to wrap up on tackles and instead go for the big hit, always annoyed me. I admire his intensity, but he tried to play "bigger" than he was.

WHile they weren't great players by any stretch of the imagination, I did like Leonard Smith and Charlie Romes.

Yes, you must be right. I'm either lying or do not know how I feel and felt and what I think or thought. It MUST be Johnson-love that leads people to dislike Flutie. There is not other explanation. That must be true as YOU say it is.

If one didn't "choose" Johnson or Flutie, but rather rooted for the BILLS QB to do well, they are clearly "Cowards".

We, certainly, are not worthy to have a person of your great insight among us.

:(:ph34r::w00t:

BTW, you might want to work on laughing and standing up at the same time. After that, you can try chewing gum and walking!

Dean, Dean, I really don't deserve such adulation!

And your attempt at humor, lame as it was--it ceased to be funny sometime prior to the 5th grade for most of us-- was brave of you, considering the onslaught that your puny ego is undergoing as you attempt to revise your miserable past!

Good point on Orenthal... I think the thing that bothers me most if he just can't stay out of the spotlight (ie: the book deal, "You Got Juiced" the Anna Nicole Smith thing)... just fade away OJ, your embarrasing yourself, your kids, Bills fans.

One other player I didn't really like Kurt Shultz his failure to wrap up on tackles and instead go for the big hit, always annoyed me. I admire his intensity, but he tried to play "bigger" than he was.

WHile they weren't great players by any stretch of the imagination, I did like Leonard Smith and Charlie Romes.

I try to stay away from this kind of "knowledge" but...what is OJ's connection to Ana Nicole?

Shultz hurt more teammates with his hits than opponents, I think.

Romes and Smith were FINE players. Leonard Smith was a bit if a thug (on the field), but IIRC, Romes was a real good guy,

I try to stay away from this kind of "knowledge" but...what is OJ's connection to Ana Nicole?

Shultz hurt more teammates with his hits than opponents, I think.

Romes and Smith were FINE players. Leonard Smith was a bit if a thug (on the field), but IIRC, Romes was a real good guy,

From Fox News:

O.J. Simpson reportedly said he is "throwing his hat into the ring" regarding the paternity battle over Anna Nicole Smith's baby, citing his "slow-moving sperm."

Documentary filmmaker Norm Pardo — who filmed 70 hours of footage with Simpson from 2000 to 2005 — told the New York Post that Simpson said "he knew Anna Nicole pretty well, and he said he had slow-moving sperm, and he might be the father."

Simpson even joked that he hoped the baby wasn't his as Fred Goldman — the father of Ron Goldman, whom Simpson was acquitted of murdering along with his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson — might try to take her.

"I hope they don't do a DNA test on Anna Nicole's baby. If they find out Dannielynn is mine, I don't want Fred Goldman trying to seize her money — or the baby herself," Pardo claims Simpson said.

... Please OJ just go away and take Rodman, Bonds and Pete Rose with you.

A buddy of mine used to say the only reason I like Leonard Smith was because he was always "inciting riots and stirring the turds." I just thought he was an emotional (read: high motor) guy who was pretty intense.

I met him once too, total douche bag.

this thread made me remember how much I hated Chris Watson and Lonnie Johnson. There were others though, like eddie robinson, which would be one of my least favorite acquisitions of all time. "He'll be like a coach on the field!"