Least favorite Bill of all time

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going by the players that Buffalo actually drafted.

Least favorite-Jamie Nails/1997 draft/4th rd/#120. I agree with you Amstel, I was researching where he was drafted as you were posting. I live in SW Florida and KR Charlie Rogers and him were on the Dolphins' show and these two idiots couldn't badmouth Buffalo and the community enough. They were even laughing at how fat and ugly the women are up in Buffalo. They went on to say how they were going to smack us around.

Most favorite-Darryl Talley, by a landslide./1983 draft/2nd rd/#39. Everything that Buffalo could want as a player and teammate. One year my brother, who really didn't care too much for the Bills at the time, helped supply oxygen to the players during the Buffalo/San Diego home game and afterwards there were two things that really impressed him. First, he Dan Fouts was just a great guy. Secondly, he wanted to know who #56 was. I told him it was Talley and he said that he was totally intense the whole game, so much so that Talley's eyes were bugging. My brother said that he would never want to piss him off, the guy is an animal. Once again, I said that's Talley.

Just a footnote. This was the kind of guy, teammate and player that Marv had and coached when he was here last. Do you really think that Marv is going to build a team or accept a player with the attitude that someone like McGahee or any other prima donna has? The answer is no, Marv is still in a timewarp from the late 80's and early 90's and that's OK with me.

Should get some interesting answers with Willis departing this week. Newbies welcome :thumbsup: . Old school as well.

Least- Doug Flutie

Most- Kurt Schultz

Nice fav....who btw....was better than everyone's darling, Henry Jones.