What is YOUR Occupation?

Buffan00

:lol: My goodness...I knew you guys were gonna say something but I'm serious. Just moved into a new house about a yr ago so need some ideas. :lol:

Well, i did work 2 years for my buddy's landscaping business, so i know a little bit.

Keeping the front yard well maintained is an absolute MUST. No matter what type of hedge pattern you decide to go with, trimming is recommended at least twice a week.

Should you decide to go without hedges in the front yard, you must keep the surface well groomed. You will not want nay stray weeds sprouting up at random places in a hedge free yard. they detract from the overall appearance.

No matter the size of the berms up front, these need to be kept maintained as well, as these are often the first thing to catch the eye of a newcomer to the house.

With regards to the back door, this varies from the individual. Lots of people dont use the back door, so not as much upkeep is required. However, it is recommended that you keep the back porch clean, should someone decide to use the back door.

These simple steps will allow you to have a yard anyone would be proud of.

Funeral singer. 12K a year.

Here's some of my specialities.

When We Were Sweet 16

Bridge Over Troubled Water

Fields Of Gold

Mull Of Kintyre

Sailing

Ave Maria

Amazing Grace

My Way

That's Life

You Are So Beautiful

Seasons In The Sun

You've Got A Friend

I'll be There

Always On My Mind

Love Me Tender

The Greatest Love of All

He Aint Heavy, He's My Brother

You'll Never Walk Alone

When We Were Sweet 16

Fields Of Gold

Mull Of Kintyre

Sailing

Ave Maria

Amazing Grace

My Way

That's Life

You Are So Beautiful

Seasons In The Sun

You've Got A Friend

I'll be There

Always On My Mind

Love Me Tender

The Greatest Love of All

You'll Never Walk Alone

What, no "Stayin' Alive"?

When We Were Sweet 16

Fields Of Gold

Mull Of Kintyre

Sailing

Ave Maria

Amazing Grace

My Way

That's Life

You Are So Beautiful

Seasons In The Sun

You've Got A Friend

I'll be There

Always On My Mind

Love Me Tender

The Greatest Love of All

You'll Never Walk Alone

Just curious...what kind of folks request

Sailing

My Way

That's Life

Seasons In The Sun

He Aint Heavy, He's My Brother (assuming they are not one of the pallbearers).

?

Just curious...what kind of folks request

Sailing

My Way

That's Life

Seasons In The Sun

He Aint Heavy, He's My Brother (assuming they are not one of the pallbearers).

?

Prior to them passing, they have a request sheet, to choose a song or two. ( a second song is extra)

So I guess to answer your question, Dead people.

I hate my job.

Prior to them passing, they have a request sheet, to choose a song or two. ( a second song is extra)

So I guess to answer your question, Dead people.

I hate my job.

How much does a second song cost?

I'd pay money to watch you sing "Seasons in the Sun". I'd videotape it. :lol:

I'm sure you are in high demand! :lol:

Actually, my sister sings at weddings and funerals. $200 cash to show up for an hour and sing 3 songs. Not bad!

I'm sure you are in high demand! :lol:

Actually, my sister sings at weddings and funerals. $200 cash to show up for an hour and sing 3 songs. Not bad!

That's incredible. That's exactly what I do. My pay structure is a bit different thought. They pay me $75 to sing and $1,000 to shut up and go home.

To get back on the subject...though I don't think he'd be happy with the phrase "small business", you and AJ can call it whatever you want.

No, no...I was referring to our video making business. It's been very lucrative since October of last yr. :lol:

Well, i did work 2 years for my buddy's landscaping business, so i know a little bit.

Keeping the front yard well maintained is an absolute MUST. No matter what type of hedge pattern you decide to go with, trimming is recommended at least twice a week.

Should you decide to go without hedges in the front yard, you must keep the surface well groomed. You will not want nay stray weeds sprouting up at random places in a hedge free yard. they detract from the overall appearance.

No matter the size of the berms up front, these need to be kept maintained as well, as these are often the first thing to catch the eye of a newcomer to the house.

With regards to the back door, this varies from the individual. Lots of people dont use the back door, so not as much upkeep is required. However, it is recommended that you keep the back porch clean, should someone decide to use the back door.

LOL! Good one!

:lol: Oh boy...

LOL, nice job!

Good one, the subtlety escaped my attention at first !

:devil::lol: