Lost S3 Discussion Thread

linksfiend

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was not surprised that Juliet's ex got hit by the bus. In that scene when he walks out of the building, you can see the bus in the street. As soon as I saw it I knew he was going to get run over.

I saw that on the 9:00 replay. Waltrip's manager must have loaded that thing up with jet fuel because it was only sitting maybe 50 yards away. That bus was hauling when he got slammed. I don't know of any bus with that kind of acceleration.

**MINI TINY MAYBE SPOILER ALERT****

the old lady shop keeper might be on the island. im not sure if she's one of the Others or independently watching them from the 3rd island. but i have seen her in screenshots from future episodes. so! its possible that people from the island's realm are able to travel thru time and space.

DrD's quote goes here

Not a big deal and I don't know if I speak for anyone else, but I'd prefer not to know anything about future episodes until they air. This particular post isn't a big issue, but I enjoy reading other peoples theories and would like to continue visiting these threads without fear of spoilers. This particular point about the shop keeper isn't a big deal though.

Not a big deal and I don't know if I speak for anyone else, but I'd prefer not to know anything about future episodes until they air. This particular post isn't a big issue, but I enjoy reading other peoples theories and would like to continue visiting these threads without fear of spoilers. This particular point about the shop keeper isn't a big deal though.

yeah, i didnt mean for it to be a spoiler, ill go edit it right now to warn people. im not even positive who she is though, or if she's on one of the islands or was just in someone ELSE'S flashback as well...

Actually, I think it was her in the preview for next week's ep.... in the Others jail cell thingy where they're holding Jack.

Actually, I think it was her in the preview for next week's ep.... in the Others jail cell thingy where they're holding Jack.

My bad then. When I read the word "screenshot" I assumed it was from some type of online thing. I guess I didn't watch the preview too closely.

I wondering who will be in the crosshairs of Ben's wrath. The Doc obviously but Ben has this evil side and once healthy, someone will pay. It has been so long since we had string of episodes that I tend to forget about episodes, facts and even characters. Walt and Michael and Rousseau come to mind. Many of the characters have good and evil personalties. I have to wonder how the story would be different or was changed as a result of the ladies (Rodriquez) getting too drunk in Hawaii.

I saw that on the 9:00 replay. Waltrip's manager must have loaded that thing up with jet fuel because it was only sitting maybe 50 yards away. That bus was hauling when he got slammed. I don't know of any bus with that kind of acceleration.

Yeah, I noticed that too. We should all remember it's just a tv show, where apparently anything is possible.

The Sirens of Titan is my favorite Vonnegut book.

it explains the meaning of life.

Speaking of LOST & TMOL, isn't there some fictional work that is about solving TMOL, and it is determined mathematically that the answer is 42? Anyone know what book it is?

I wondering who will be in the crosshairs of Ben's wrath. The Doc obviously but Ben has this evil side and once healthy, someone will pay. It has been so long since we had string of episodes that I tend to forget about episodes, facts and even characters. Walt and Michael and Rousseau come to mind. Many of the characters have good and evil personalties. I have to wonder how the story would be different or was changed as a result of the ladies (Rodriquez) getting too drunk in Hawaii.

Ben certainly has reasons to go after Jack, but from the looks of it Juliet is Public Enemy No. 1 on the Others' island. This would be in re: to her killing Pickett to ensure Kate & Sawyer's escape and planning a way to bump Ben off during surgery. She was being led in handcuffs during the preview.... Maybe it's her demise that they're being 'forced to watch'? Then, there's a reason why Ben wanted Jack, Kate and Sawyer specifically. To him, Rousseau is a nutjob on another island; Walt and Michael will never be back (he surmises) b/c the truth would come out that he murdered two people.

The story isn't different b/c of the DUIs. Their contracts were for one season (note that they worked for a few months afterward) and were fulfilled.