THURMAN THOMAS IN HALL OF FAME!!!!!!!!

ndmanley

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....this place never ceases to amaze me.

Don't let him get to ya, every board has got atleast one!

Thurmo was a Bill even when he wasn't! This is another victory for the best group to ever wear the uniform. #34 here's to you!!!!! :ph34r:

Classy, classy press conference. Was gracious and flattering towards the Bills' fans, the city. He has always been a big booster of Buffalo--I'm sure that stems from the fact he comes back to visit his wife's family and all. But it is nice to see such a high profile athlete talk well of Buffalo and the Bills. It gives a sense of pride. Wow, how lucky we were to have him for so many years. Once he and Kelly were gone it makes you realize how lucky this city was to have them. No RB has even come close to sniffing how good he was.

I gotta say I'm a bit surprised with some of the props.

There's usually a lot of haters spewing their weak pathetic venom on the board and I'm rather surprised to see all the congrats for a guy who flat out quit on his brothers in the middle of the biggest game of their lives and then later went and put on a miami dolphin jersey just to spite the Buffalo Bills.

Even as a Bills fan, that little wanker wouldn't have got my vote. :ph34r:

Your grudge seems as petty as Thurmans the day he signed with Miami

Even as a Bills fan, that little wanker wouldn't have got my vote. :ph34r:

I seriously question this statement, not the later part, but the first thought.... as a Bills fan... To call yourself a Bills fan and in the same breath implicitly degrade Thurman Thomas for getting into the HOF is confusing to say the least, troll-like even.

I had a long list of reasons as to why you're wrong, but upon second thought I deleted them and decided it would be in vain and give you too much satisfaction, as I can only conclude that you posted such nonsense in an attempt to create a little drama in a less than gratifying existence.

Shameful. That's all, just shameful. And I'll just leave it at that.

Seriously, I'm surprised by that grudge you hold there Simon. There was no higher contributor to the success the Bills did have in those days than Thurman Thomas.

I may be completley off base here, but I think Simon was being sarcastic. Simon?

Bruce Smith will be a 1st timer. Is he eligible next year?

Andre Reed will get in but will have to wait a couple more years.

Kent Hull deserves it, but might have to wait awhile.

Steve Tasker deserves it, but until they let Ray Guy in, no special teamer will make it.

The one man who deserves to get in most of all is Ralph Wilson.

Seriously, I'm surprised by that grudge you hold there Simon. There was no higher contributor to the success the Bills did have in those days than Thurman Thomas........

I may be completley off base here, but I think Simon was being sarcastic. Simon?

Putting on a fish jersey for a year was a rude move on Thomas' part but in the bigger picture it was really no more than an annoyance and certainly not enough to affect an opinion on his HOF worthiness. Considering the treatment we see other Bills get around here, I was just a little surprised that more folks weren't hating on him for it.

But for those who refer to me as a moron and a troll leading a less than gratifying existence, I say get bent because his actions in the Bills last SB appearance were simply unacceptable by any stretch of the imagination. I don't care if he ran for 20,000 yards, won 5 NFL MVP awards and built a free children's hospital in every suburb of Buffalo. Anybody who quits on his teammates in the middle of a championship game doesn't deserve to even be considered as a great player much less a HOF'er.

That is hte ultimate in cowardly and selfish acts and after such a great career I'm saddened that the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Thurman is that when his brothers needed him most he turned his back on them and left them to fend for themselves. :ph34r:

Putting on a fish jersey for a year was a rude move on Thomas' part but in the bigger picture it was really no more than an annoyance and certainly not enough to affect an opinion on his HOF worthiness. Considering the treatment we see other Bills get around here, I was just a little surprised that more folks weren't hating on him for it.

But for those who refer to me as a moron and a troll leading a less than gratifying existence, I say get bent because his actions in the Bills last SB appearance were simply unacceptable by any stretch of the imagination. I don't care if he ran for 20,000 yards, won 5 NFL MVP awards and built a free children's hospital in every suburb of Buffalo. Anybody who quits on his teammates in the middle of a championship game doesn't deserve to even be considered as a great player much less a HOF'er.

That is hte ultimate in cowardly and selfish acts and after such a great career I'm saddened that the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Thurman is that when his brothers needed him most he turned his back on them and left them to fend for themselves. :ph34r:

I digress. Now for the love of god give me back my user name