Since the Bills are not in the playoffs....

RayFinkle

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those die hard Bills guys who claim they can't cheer for another team other than the Bills, go cry in somebody elses beer.

You buying? I don't cheer for another team, some just suck less than others. For me the least suckiest teams are Seattle & Philly. Most suckiest are patties, s-u-c-k sucks sucks sucks, and pukes.

If I have to, I always cheer for the underdog, and to be honest I think the Jets are major underdog in the playoffs aswell as the Chiefs. I try to cheer on the wild card teams.

Even though I am a die hard Bills fan, I can still cheer on the underdogs of the NFL, cause usually Buffalo is the underdog......

Id like to see the Super Bowl winner come out of the AFC East, cause it represent the division Buffalo plays in. Its a division Buffalo very well could have won this year!

My picks this weekend (since I will only care about the games because of picks I will make)

KC over Indy (Indy can't stop the run, KC has a good RB)

Jets over Pats (my upset special)

Philly over NYG (I think the Giants were lucky to get in this year)

Seattle over Dallas (Dallas is in a slump and Romo is looking like an inexperienced QB, plus they have screwed me over a couple times when I picked them this year)

The AFC looks clearly superior to the NFC imo. I think the SB winner will be either NE or the Chargers, and Brady sure gets a HUGE edge over Rivers. :)

Philly will win it all. :thumbsup:

You put the Ravens a notch below either SD or the pats? I could see them beating either, and I would put big money on them vs. pats (course my anti pats bias probably has something to do with that).

I seriously do see a Ravens v Iggles superbowl.

For those die hard Bills guys who claim they can't cheer for another team other than the Bills, go cry in somebody elses beer.

Go PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!---how unlikely were they tpo do anything a few weeks ago???-I like Garcia --very good QB whp the Bills should have gotten 4 years ago--but of course no one listened to me in the Bills front office:)

I don't want any team that hasn't won the SB to win it this year. That just makes it all the more painful.

So, I'm rooting for the Jets. They did the draft right, and are reaping the rewards.

:thumbsup:

So you're not counting Super Bowl III?

I'm rooting for whoever is playing the Patriots. Can't stand the bandwagon jumpers from NE as well as their money-grubbing, oily, unctuous, pinkie ring-wearing

pig of an owner.

The Saints from the NFC. On the AFC side Baltimore, Indy, KC or any team that happens to be playing against New England. They are the collective antichrist.

:thumbsup:

So you're not counting Super Bowl III?

I'm rooting for whoever is playing the Patriots. Can't stand the bandwagon jumpers from NE as well as their money-grubbing, oily, unctuous, pinkie ring-wearing

pig of an owner.

I believe he said he DOESN"T want any team that hasn't won it before to win it this year. No first time winners.