Since the Bills are not in the playoffs....

RayFinkle

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll root for the Chiefs and Saints or Eagles. Can't root for AFC East rivals, can't root for Ray Lewis, can't root for Peyton Manning and his annoying line calls, can't root for San Diego who's spoiled with nice weather year round, can't root for Jerry Jones, can't stand the Giants, can't root for the boring Bears, and can't root for the Seahawks who were just there last year.

The Philadelphia Eagles and here is why:

Philadelphia football fans and Buffalo football fans share more similarities then one might think.

Both cities are extremely passionate about their teams. Both teams are starving for a championship. Both sets of fans have some obnixius fans who give other fans a bad name.

I would like to see a team like Philadelphia win one.

Plus I respect Andy Reid.

The Philadelphia Eagles and here is why:

Philadelphia football fans and Buffalo football fans share more similarities then one might think.

Both cities are extremely passionate about their teams. Both teams are starving for a championship. Both sets of fans have some obnixius fans who give other fans a bad name.

I would like to see a team like Philadelphia win one.

Plus I respect Andy Reid.

Totally agree with you there.

Their fans deserve a title, Andy Reid deserves a title and they have a very nice group of unknown WRs who are making a name for themselfs this year. It's a great story with Garcia and all. So i'll watch most of the games without any personal interest, but if i had to pick one team to hope wins it all, i'd say Philly.

But i just don't want the Patriots, Jets, Colts, Cowboys or Giants winning the SB.

Totally agree with you there.

Their fans deserve a title, Andy Reid deserves a title and they have a very nice group of unknown WRs who are making a name for themselfs this year. It's a great story with Garcia and all. So i'll watch most of the games without any personal interest, but if i had to pick one team to hope wins it all, i'd say Philly.

But i just don't want the Patriots, Jets, Colts, Cowboys or Giants winning the SB.

Their fans deserve jack sh--.

I live near Philly and I HATE Eagle fans. They're almost as ignorant as Flyer fans.

For those die hard Bills guys who claim they can't cheer for another team other than the Bills, go cry in somebody elses beer.

Quite the contrary, I've started what has become my yearly ritual... cheer for the Patriots not to win. I'm rather indifferent to the rest. The Bears would be nice I guess, perhaps Philly.

Yeah, if they are anything like Flyers fans (didn't Eagles fans boo/throw things at Santa?) they don'y deserve anything more then they have

I know plenty of Eagles fans from the Philly area that do not fit the descriptions mentioned above.

Granted, listening to WIP 610 for more then 2 hours can drive one to drink....but there are not Bills fans that fit these labels too?

I think Buffalo fans really hate Philly fans so much because sometimes it is like looking in the mirror

The Colts. They remind so much of our super bowl years.....and it is a pleasure to watch Manning throw the ball. Losman should watch Manning in the playoffs and learn.

YEAH---especially when their D line is getting overpowered like ours used to.